News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can NOT get Avatar to upload

Started by Gold Rush, September 09, 2023, 06:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold Rush

I have been fighting this issue for hours and have given up.  Right now I have the photo sized to 146 X 94 and it still will not update to my avatar.  Please help!
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

70 sublime

I tried to switch my picture also
Ended up loosing the picture I was using but could not get a new one to load either
I finally gave up also

Will be following this  :2thumbs: 
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mopar Nut

What are you seeing when you guys try to upload a picture?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Gold Rush

The site gives me the option to update the Avatar by locating the photo in my computer and opening it.  When I do that (even though the size is well within the site requirement range) the photo appears below Where is should be and I get the 200 and 400 range reminder.  Don't know it this has any meaning but like 70 sublime, I was trying to update my Avatar also.
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

Mopar Nut

I can see my avatar up at the top, it's not on each post like it used to be. Can you guys see my avatar in each post?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Gold Rush

70 sublime

Yes I always see your avatar on all your posts

70 sublime

You can change your personal information on this page. This information will be displayed throughout DodgeCharger.com Forum. If you aren't comfortable with sharing some information, simply skip it - nothing here is required.

Personalized picture
 No avatar
 Choose avatar from gallery
 Specify avatar by URL
 Upload an avatar

I get to this page and click the Upload an avatar section
I turn on the dot beside this option and then find my picture the right size
I can see my picture in the little box after I choose the file but I can not seem to load it the rest of the way as I can not find a button to complete my actions

At the bottom of the page I am on it says CHANGE PROFILE button but when I click the button my profile just goes back to the way it was with no picture

Gold Rush

Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 09, 2023, 06:59:32 AMWhat are you seeing when you guys try to upload a picture?

So have you any idea what is up here?  Any chance I can email you the photo and have up update my avatar?

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Gold Rush on September 11, 2023, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 09, 2023, 06:59:32 AMWhat are you seeing when you guys try to upload a picture?

So have you any idea what is up here?  Any chance I can email you the photo and have up update my avatar?
Yes message me, I was going to suggest that, good minds think alike.

Mopar Nut

70 sublime

nope no picture beside your name at all now

I just went back and looked at your old Discount sales codes  threads and you have no pictures beside your name for any of them either

Gold Rush

Same Here.  Now it's really broken.

Mopar Nut

I tried to message Troy, hopefully he can fix it.