News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dayumm, I don't log into here for a month or umm three, and good grief!

Started by Charger_Fan, April 23, 2023, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

This place looks like it's been taken over by sugar plums or sumpthun...  :o
 Dunno about the rest so far, but... At least all the familiar smilies are still there.  :icon_smile_big: WIN!  :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

So I see I cant't find an upload spot for a signature or an avatar. I have clicked all over the place with no avail.  :brickwall:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70 sublime

I did the same thing
Tried to change my picture and lost what I had and can not figure out how to place a new one :(
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Troy

Top left (there's other ways to get there too but this is easiest)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Thanks Troy for the help, I sorta got it back tonight. Apparently in the past few years, (compounded with site upgrades while I've been gone) I've become the proverbial old bastard incapable of finding my own way around. Hate it.  :RantExplode:  Just need to find one of my forum friendly sized avatar Charger pics, which will bring me back to where I once was...I hope.