News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bandimere raceway in Denver closing after this year.

Started by 68charger440, April 23, 2023, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

Bandimere speedway in Denver, CO closing after this year. Now we will have no place to race here, it might be a sign of things to come everywhere. Noise complaints and land value I'm sure played a part. It seems fewer of the young kids are into legit racing. :shruggy:
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

HPP

Last race has been run and the facility is shut down for good. Bandimere family has stated they are going to take a year off before beginning their search for anew facility. That combined with construction time, we probably won't see professional drag acing in Denver until 2026.

FWIW, Bandimere was exempt from noise clauses in the area and all new home sales included a waiver that buyers had to acknowledge that they were advised on the track, its conditions, and schedules that dis-allowed  residents from being able to pursue noise claims.