News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 Charger Stripe Question

Started by Yellow Charger, May 07, 2023, 10:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Charger

I have the 1966-67 Dodge Charger Source Guide for the Roof Stripe.  However, I would like a close up photo of the stripe from beginning to the end to make sure I have the placement correct.  Can anyone who has a 1967 Dodge Charger with the stripe, post some photos or let me know you have some and I can give you my email address?  Thanks

Kern Dog

I have never seen a 66 or 67 Charger with any factory stripes.

A383Wing

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 12, 2023, 12:44:00 AMI have never seen a 66 or 67 Charger with any factory stripes.

Maybe you should do a little research.... factory stripe was on the side of the roof just above the door and quarter windows, ran from the top of the vent window down the side of the roof past the end of the quarter windows. Stripe was 1/8"-3/16" wide. The most popular colors were white, black, and red. Plenty of examples out there, try using Google

Kern Dog

You type all that out yet can't post a picture of it?
When I stated that I never have seen one, it does not mean that they don't exist. It means that IF they did exist, I have not personally observed one.

RiverRaider

I believe stripes were standard in 67.  Color was under n or N on the fender tag. Can anyone verify that?
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

ODZKing

Yes, they are factory unless you requested stripe delete.
The last letter "S" is for the roof stripe. Under the letter "S" will be:
W = white stripe
B = black stripe
C = blue stripe
H = red stripe
8 = stripe delete
Also see my website:
http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerStripe/index.html