News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Charger AMD Door Shells and Deck Lid

Started by BLOWNHEMI426, May 09, 2023, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLOWNHEMI426

HELP ! Group members I need advice. Has any one on here bought and used new AMD door shells and deck lid and how was the fitment. Advice and pictures would be greatly appreciated.

70 sublime

I have AMD trunk lid and door shells on my 70 and they seem to fit well

The indents on the doors are said to be different and if you try the R/T door scoops for a 70 they might not fit very well
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70 sublime

I can take some pictures tomorrow if you need them

BLOWNHEMI426

That would be greatly appreciated and very helpful, I'm considering ordering very soon. I could send you my private number if would be easier to text. Thank you very much

70 sublime

AMD trunk lid
I still need to move it over to the right a little but the shape is fitting well
I do not have any of the bumpers or weather seal or latch mounted yet so just holding it down for the pictures

70 sublime

The doors are fitting pretty good but just have them on the car for now to keep them safe
I have had the door latch stuff mounted but took them off to paint
I have not tried the glass parts yet to see how well all the holes line up for that yet
The green vs primer make the spaces look bigger than they are in real life in some places as the green wraps around a bit farther than just the crack itself

70 sublime

One other thing
This 70 is a half done project I picked up from an estate sale that is mostly AMD so all my parts are beside AMD parts
I do not know how they would fit beside factory pieces
Last night I had seen you had posted the same question on FB and not too many were happy about them