News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Police Challenger?

Started by b5blue, May 12, 2023, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Are they the next high value "collectable" cars? Like 5.0 Mustang "Cop Cars" bringing stupid bucks in the past will the upcoming demise of this breed force pricing through the roof?
  Years ago I figured I'd pickup an old mustang cop car for a beater but that never happened, they exploded in value! What do you think?  :shruggy:   

426HemiChick

Quote from: b5blue on May 12, 2023, 09:16:22 AMAre they the next high value "collectable" cars? Like 5.0 Mustang "Cop Cars" bringing stupid bucks in the past will the upcoming demise of this breed force pricing through the roof?
  Years ago I figured I'd pickup an old mustang cop car for a beater but that never happened, they exploded in value! What do you think?  :shruggy:

Hi b5blue,            04 July 2023

Happy 4th of July all.

I have heard similar rumblings. We have an 87 Stang Cop Car with 00003.1 miles on the clock, never titled or driven on the highway. We ordered and bought it from a Ford dealer Friend in 1987. We have it on an MCO (Manufactures Certificate of Origin). Still has all the factory stickers and plastic covers on the seats. Have had some interest from a Ford dealer but no talk of Dinero $$$.

In the process of having my knees replaced; left is done, will see the surgeon on the 12th of June. Hopefully will find out when we can do the right side. Once the knees are done and rehab completed we are going to start cleaning it up and getting it running. We plan to sell it if the price is right. Dena has a 2024 Stang "Dark Horse" 6-spd manual in Race Red and will be "Race Ready" on order. Possible delivery mid August. Then it'll be the Mopar 69 SB Six Pack, 68 Hemi RR that will get cleaned up and reassembled. The 6-Pk will probably be up for sale. It has 002681 miles on the clock. Don't think it has ever been rained on.

Take Care
Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court