News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68/'69 Electric Actuator Conversion Kit

Started by Topher, May 20, 2023, 09:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

I have built an electric actuator conversion kit. This will replace the Non-working or missing vacuum actuator for the hideaway headlights. $300 for the kit plus shipping. Kit will include: Instructions, Hardware Kit, everything needed for easy installation.
Call, text or email me if I can help you.
Topher
topher@headlightmotorman.com
980-329-5938
www.headlightmotorman.com
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

70 sublime

I was going to ask if it would work on a Daytona clone also
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Topher

I installed one on a Daytona, but it needs 1/4" longer stroke. I am looking for an actuator to work on the wing cars. I did learn that these can be installed without removing the nose.
Topher

1974dodgecharger

have a video or name of the kit in use?  Do I need my pods with this?

Topher

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on May 21, 2023, 09:21:57 PMhave a video or name of the kit in use?  Do I need my pods with this?

These bolt right in place of the vacuum pods. I have a couple videos on my YouTube channel: @headlightmotorman  https://youtu.be/TVOTlQTXwSE
Topher

Marck

The headlight switch has two steps, will the headlight doors open on both, or just the one that turns on the actual headlights?
How much for shipping to Denmark, Europe?

Topher

Quote from: Marck on May 31, 2023, 03:11:01 PMThe headlight switch has two steps, will the headlight doors open on both, or just the one that turns on the actual headlights?
How much for shipping to Denmark, Europe?

Only when the headlights are turned on, not with the park lights.
Topher

Mopar Nut

Can you post the installation illustrations or instructions?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."