News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FOUND / END DISCUSSION: Need Left Front / Driver Side - Turn Signal/Marker Lens

Started by rainbow4jd, June 29, 2023, 11:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow4jd

update:  set of lens located from Janak's - thanks for suggestions:

If anyone has a drivers side left front turn signal lens - I need one, please.   Just the lens.

I have a right side one in good shape if someone would like to trade.

Thanks for anyone who has a lead or responds.  I know at one point someone had reproduced these - but I believe their no longer in repo - production.  (Or at least I can't find them)

Mopar Nut

I'm assuming those are for a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Are those the same as the 1970 Plymouth Fury's?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

rainbow4jd

Quote from: Mopar Nut on June 30, 2023, 03:53:25 AMI'm assuming those are for a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Are those the same as the 1970 Plymouth Fury's?

Only the 70-71 Fury GTs shared the clear lenses with the Superbird.   The other Fury's were amber

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Redbird

I believe all the 1970 Fury Lenses were clear. I pulled a number of these off cars 30+ years ago, often cracked.

I believe all the 1971 Fury Lenses were Amber.

There are slight differences from the reproductions compared to original and NOS pieces.