News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger front fenders

Started by 65post, July 04, 2023, 10:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Awww, you swiped my picture!
Katt Williams!

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 10, 2023, 04:19:27 AMAwww, you swiped my picture!
Katt Williams!

You post some good ones.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 09, 2023, 07:20:24 PM
Quote from: Mike DC on August 20, 2023, 06:29:04 PMWe oughtta start asking AMD to reproduce just the front end of a 1970 fender.  Like, to use it as a patch section on the earlier fenders. 

There is a dude at FBBO asking $5000 for a set of '70 fenders. He has advertised them a few times and it appears that despite them NOT selling, he raised the price.
There is no way that he is asking market value. If so, I'm shocked and disappointed by that. IF his pricing actually is legit and they sell, AMD would see this as a chance to make reproductions.
I do not count on either being likely.

$4-5K is the asking price for a nice pair of 70 fenders, it sucks, but that's the reality, I just recently sold a pair of very nice 70 fenders from my stash of several used/NOS 70 fenders to a customer "discounted" to $3800 pr, only because he's a good customer, and was seeing nothing but overpriced crap out there.....