News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Getting rid of 30 years of parts

Started by ACUDANUT, July 05, 2023, 10:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Mostly 71-72 Interior Charger parts and some sheet metal. Lots of seat belts and one rear valence

70 sublime

You have this posted in the wanted section and not the parts for sale section if that is what you are trying to do
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 05, 2023, 10:50:52 PMMostly 71-72 Interior Charger parts and some sheet metal. Lots of seat belts and one rear valence

We need a complete list of what you have for sale, along with pictures of everything, prices and location. Some crazy SOB like myself might make a trip to Kansas and buy things😀

moparguy01

Do you have any upper door panels? All 4 of them are what i am looking for.

ACUDANUT

Going to the dumpster. 71-72 Charger interior panels. Rear Valence and misc other 3rd gen parts.  Seems everyone has what they need or want it free.  Good luck ya all.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 27, 2024, 02:18:06 AMGoing to the dumpster. 71-72 Charger interior panels. Rear Valence and misc other 3rd gen parts.  Seems everyone has what they need or want it free.  Good luck ya all.

On July 6th I posted in this thread asking you to provide a list of everything you have for sale -with prices- and maybe even some pictures...You posted nothing...I probably would have been interested in several things, since I own  three '72 Chargers, and I'm not too terribly far away from you... Your sales tactic of keeping your specific list of items for sale a deep, dark secret ain't working, now is it?

So, I'll try this again...

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SELL ?

ran396

Bob Horman here. I own one 1968 Dodge Charger R/T. I am always looking for 1968 Dodge Charger NOS Mopar parts. You got any 1968 for me? Hope you have something I cannot live without. Hope you find people to buy your treasures. Bob Horman Any Hemi parts?