News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this for real?

Started by lloyd3, August 08, 2023, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

lloyd3

If it is, I'll have to up my insurance yet again.  Seems a little crazy to me  but I'd read somewhere this car already sold, and at that price.

lloyd3

Mine is similarly equipped, but w/a few differences: Mine has the vinyl top, bumblebee stripe, Magnum 500s, AM/8-track, & the better steering wheel (the fake wood onoe, not sure what it's called now). But.... mine's not fresh from a rotisserie restoration and mine's also not numbers matching.

hemi-hampton

The good thing about not being a rotisserie restoration is you can drive it with out worrying about getting a rock chip on painted undercarriage & not just sitting not driven being a Trailer Queen. LEON.

histoy

You have an awesome looking car.  i'm envious!

Kern Dog

The internet has given a voice to everyone.
Unfortunately, many that speak have voices that sound bad through a computer. The man speaking in that video has a terrible voice for radio. It used to be that radio announcers had a special voice that sounded good. This guy is peaky and squeaky.
Remember the voice of Paul Harvey?
I wanted to be a radio DJ but was not gifted with the right voice for it.
The guys I grew up listening to had more bass, more of a Baritone to their style. I sound only a little better than the guy in that video. Maybe I should smoke cigars and drink whiskey to cut the high notes in my voice and let the booming bass come through.

lloyd3

KD: The internet is a mixed bag at best. Cigars and whisky are fine if you enjoy them, I suppose. Just keep living and your voice will get all the gravel you'll ever want.

history:  Thank you.

HH: Yeah, it's a nice driver and still fun after all these years.