News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is my charger worth UK

Started by Evolution69, April 21, 2024, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution69

Hi yes another what is it worth post
Im considering putting my 68 matching no dodge charger R/T project car up for sale this summer

Ive owned the car since 2011 it was taken apart as wanted to do a full restoration.

Fast forward i was at the point where i was either going to send the shell off to get dipped or blasted and then to a restoration shop to be restored VS putting it back together and making a bad ass patina flat black hot rod out of it

HOWEVER  long story short another 69 fell into my lap, and i dd love to keep the pair but I need to be sensible (i think)

The car has its FT and all body no's match, it was a true barn find, there is a video on youtube, there was an article about it from graveyard cars about how neat it was to find one so complete, all so was in a tv Add and the barn finds website

Anyway its a true factory RT matching no's 440 727 8 1/4 rear end qq1 blue, white interior, roof and bumble bee stripe.

All the big ticket items are present,  block, trans, rear end, doors, fenders, hood, dash, rad, grill, fromt/back windscreen

Their are few things missing such as side glass, and serviceableparts such as shocks, exhaust.

Mostly your plastics and perishable parts have seen better days such as seats, but i have everything that came off the car

But all your big ticket items are there

Far as rust goes(we all know B bodies love to rust)  its pretty decent as compared to a lot of others ive seen,  but doesn't mean there isnt, any rust, your typical B body rust,  small bit under drivers seat easily be patched no need for replacement floor pan, apart from that floorpans are great,  your trunk floor and your inner arches (one side)and slight cancer round the back window

I have however got an AMD floor pan and inner arches that ill offer the buyer first or can work it out in the deal

We started working on the front end in covid days the k frame lower and upper arms/strut rods all chemically dipped and rebuild back to factory specs, the block, crank, engine bits all so dipped and some pieces where primer/painted

It has has had a slight shunt or backed up into something in its life at some point,   There are dents scratches, bruises all over

We're putting it back together so it becomes a roller, and an inventory of parts will be made photos taken, ,  and allso a list of anything missing but like i said mostly complete

Oh yes and it's registered with V5 in the UK

Here is a video to give you a rough idea but ill Have my own up im the next couple of weeks as well

Ill add pics tomorrow if i can work it out

I have had a 30,000 (UK POUNDS) offer is that fair? It would help not to deal with ebay and tire kickers

But just wanted an idea on price

https://youtu.be/VuyarnYOtfo?si=FYcusz4z6-50K5Je

Thanks kindly
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

hemi-hampton

I don't know anything about UK Pounds. is this question for non U.S. Citizens :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

Mytur Binsdirti

Considering it needs 80-90 large put into it plus shipping back to the US, I'd say it's worth 10 grand max.

70 sublime

Better question 
Is $30 000 pounds more than you have spent on it to this point to buy it and work on it ?

Would $30 000 pounds cover the price of your new toy Charger ?

I would not sell it for less than it has cost you this far for sure
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Evolution69

30k is about 35k USD
Yes ill probably be coming out ahead in terms of price
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

Daytona R/T SE