News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Project - SOLD

Started by Old Moparz, March 05, 2024, 11:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Car is sold & was picked up over the weekend.

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Project - $2500

I am listing this car for my friend. I can help answer questions about it but I am unable to discuss anything about the price or making appointments to see it. You can email or call him directly & leave a message. He will reply or return your call. I also have the original photos & more of them in a larger format that I can email you if you need them. (More than 50 photos.)

My email address: oldmoparz2 @ yahoo.com
My friend Mark's email address: beepbeep70 @ gmail.com
My friend Mark's phone number: 845-895-8678 Call between 9:00 AM & 9:00 PM EST (must leave a message)

The car is located in Wallkill, NY which is in Orange County & about 60 miles north of New York City.

This car was purchased by me about 30+ years ago. It was running, driving & complete, but needed mechanical, body & frame repairs. It had low compression in 2 of the cylinders. I drove it for a short time, sold it to my friend who started to restore it & is now selling it. It's been disassembled, partially sand blasted & some of the parts were refinished. All the removed parts have been stored indoors except the motor & transmission & included with the purchase.

Originally a slant six, auto trans, floor shift, bucket seats, factory sway bar, power top, black interior, wood grain wheel & black convertible top with a bronze exterior. There are two photos of it included from 30+ years ago when I had it. The rest of the photos are in it's current state. The car is currently a rolling shell & must be transported by towing. Very easily accessible by truck or trailer. It will need new sheet metal & frame repairs due to rust. It has a transferrable NYS registration for ownership. (NY state does not issue titles for cars older than 1973.)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

More....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

More....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Still more....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Still more....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

And even more....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Okay, more....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

My friend Mark took more photos so I am adding them here.
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Last 4 pics....
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob