News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona 355136

Started by JB500, March 29, 2024, 11:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB500

Has this car ever been found, or whereabouts known?  Asking because my Dad worked at Fraze Motors and he did the dealer prep work on this very car back in 69.  He and his buddy thought this spaceship car was the ugliest thing to cross the dealership floor and someone would have to be crazy to buy it.  If he had only known what the future would bring for these cars.

I had not searched the web for a while with the VIN, and just tried today and got another thread that had the build sheet posted.  Alaways hoped it was still around and wanted to own it, but the prices on the aero cars have made that a lottery dream.

Aero426

I'm not aware that the car has been spotted.   The build sheet could be out of another Daytona when they did the back seat switcheroo at Creative Industries.   This was common on black interior cars.   They would remove the rear seat for the rear window plug installation and then grab any black seat sitting there when finished.   That said, the car could still be out there.