News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas price video

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, August 26, 2005, 02:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bluesfool

LMAO...that about says it alright!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

:-[
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bananabeast

heh that was pretty good , liked the part when it showed all the shoes and hummer
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Plumcrazy

We're already at "holy crap".  I just hope we don't get to "are you f**king kidding".
:flame:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

psykicpup

bookmarked that one ...gonna share ;D
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Telvis

Afflyer

Well gee fellas, my '69 Charger with her 440/4bbl has been getting anywhere from 12 to 14 MPH!  :icon_smile_approve: 'Course I only drive her once a week- maybe every week and a half!  :icon_smile_wink:

Bradley  :devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Afflyer on August 27, 2005, 10:38:14 PM
Well gee fellas, my '69 Charger with her 440/4bbl has been getting anywhere from 12 to 14 MPH! :icon_smile_approve: 'Course I only drive her once a week- maybe every week and a half! :icon_smile_wink:

Bradley :devil:

:haha:

Thats it Bradley?   Do you have carb problems?     My 10 year old girl can run faster than that!!! :P :P ;) ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

That was the best video on gas prices i've seen.

Did anyone see the bit on the news the other night about a gas station that actually had a sign reading

Regular (picture of an arm)
Plus   (picture of a leg)
Premium (picture saying "your first born")