News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Little Things - Denzel Washington

Started by Old Moparz, April 09, 2024, 02:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Saw this movie last night on Netflix & spotted a third generation Charger in a nice green & white paint scheme.  :coolgleamA:

Other than being parked in the lot there's no other screen time for the car. It's a suspense movie & it wasn't bad. The story was okay & I liked the characters.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10016180/
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Kern Dog

Hey, do me a favor and repost that picture a little smaller.

01 funny 2.jpg

Drache

Quote from: Kern Dog on April 09, 2024, 02:58:01 PMHey, do me a favor and repost that picture a little smaller.

01 funny 2.jpg

Do you click on the picture?  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

I know, the picture program here isn't easy to figure out. You can post a picture and not know that it remains barely bigger than a thumbnail. I had to ask around to learn how to enlarge them.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Kern Dog on April 09, 2024, 11:47:12 PMI know, the picture program here isn't easy to figure out. You can post a picture and not know that it remains barely bigger than a thumbnail. I had to ask around to learn how to enlarge them.

Did you at least finally click on it?

I actually think it's better to have the thumbnails instead of the billboard shit that takes 8 minutes to scroll back & forth, up & down to see it.  :o
               Bob                

Kern Dog

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 10, 2024, 03:56:48 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on April 09, 2024, 11:47:12 PMI know, the picture program here isn't easy to figure out. You can post a picture and not know that it remains barely bigger than a thumbnail. I had to ask around to learn how to enlarge them.

Did you at least finally click on it?

I actually think it's better to have the thumbnails instead of the billboard shit that takes 8 minutes to scroll back & forth, up & down to see it.  :o

I don't mean to be rude here but....
Why should it be the viewer's responsibility to do that? Why can't the one posting about it do the job correctly?
I see people, LAZY people, write a headline for a thread, then once you click on it to see, it is just a link to some other site....often times with blocked access to those with ad blocker software on their computer.
Copy and paste, man. It isn't hard to figure out. Why make the effort to share information if you make it difficult for others to read it?
Enlarge the pictures here too, it is simple once you know how to do it.

gijewijt.jpg

See? I figured it out. You can too.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Kern Dog on April 10, 2024, 05:10:15 PMI don't mean to be rude here but....
Why should it be the viewer's responsibility to do that? Why can't the one posting about it do the job correctly?
I see people, LAZY people, write a headline for a thread, then once you click on it to see, it is just a link to some other site....often times with blocked access to those with ad blocker software on their computer.
Copy and paste, man. It isn't hard to figure out. Why make the effort to share information if you make it difficult for others to read it?
Enlarge the pictures here too, it is simple once you know how to do it.

gijewijt.jpg

See? I figured it out. You can too.

Don't mean to be rude?? Since when??  :smilielol:

I've noticed that there are so many variables posting photos, like file types & their sizes. I've never bothered to try to figure out why one file type uses up a shit load of bytes, yet remains small on the screen & another uses hardly any bytes & will fill the screen entirely. This is more annoying to me than having to click on a thumbnail to enlarge it. Annoying, but not to the point where I actually give a shit.  :lol:

Also, I alternate where I view this site which dictates what I look at. I may be at home on the computer, on my phone, or at work when it's slow. At home I have a 24" monitor & at work I have two 32" monitors. Either isn't an issue when a giant photo is posted but on my phone it sucks. I lost count of how many times I closed a webpage because it wasn't "phone friendly" to view. Scrolling up or down is fine but adding the side to side shit blows.

I have posted both thumbnails & full size images so it's not a matter of figuring it out, it's a preference.  :cheers:
               Bob                

Kern Dog

I don't access this site with a phone. The text of everything is too dang small to see.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Kern Dog on April 11, 2024, 12:44:43 PMI don't access this site with a phone. The text of everything is too dang small to see.

Thanks for proving my point.  :lol:  :cheers:
               Bob