News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast Sheet Code Exception

Started by taxspeaker, May 07, 2024, 02:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

I had always thought that Birds with Code N95 (Evap Emission) did not have Chrome exhaust tips (N42) but I am looking at such a broadcast sheet. I might be confused with California cars which I thought were the only ones with evap emission. Dave Patek (RIP) always said CA cars could not have chrome tips by law, so is this a weird one with evap emissions from another state, or an exception to the California rule? I do not have original owner info.
Thoughts?
Thanks
Bob

Sgt Superbird

Just to let others on this site know that it's not a dead site, I can't answer your question.  :shruggy:

hemigeno

Hi Bob,

I'll have to do more digging to find the answer (if it's in my paperwork anyway).

I'd be only guessing otherwise. 

:cheers:

hemi-hampton

Don't know about Superbirds but as far as I know only cars shipped & sold to California when new got the N95. As far as I know the only thing different with their exhaust is it had to have turned down tips. Leon.

taxspeaker