News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Memory Class

Started by Old Moparz, May 31, 2006, 10:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nh_mopar_fan

The crap that you pass off for humor.

:rotz:

Try this one on for size.

Old guy takes his wife to the doctor because she's not well.

Doctor runs some tests and calls the guy in.

"She either got Ahlzeimers or AIDS. I'm not sure which."

Old guy: "Well, what should I do?"

Doctor: "Drop her on the other side of town, if she comes home, don't f*ck her."

Old Moparz

Or......

The family is in the hall of the hospital conversing with the doctor about their gay son who is in a coma. They ask what the problem is, & the doctor says, "Your son will not recover from his condition, he'll be this way from now on. But look at the bright side, first he was a fruit, & now he's a vegetable, at least he's still in the produce aisle."

:o
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nh_mopar_fan

Ok, now THAT is funny.