News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

August 16 I turn 30...Yay! And there is a point here...

Started by DarkAngel0816, August 14, 2005, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

Mefirst

Im still in my "20 ´s" ;D But my odometer is going to hit 30 years the 18th of September and I guess the "Need Service" light will start to blink...

/Tom

Ponch ®

Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on August 14, 2005, 09:25:08 PM

So for those who have already turned 30...what did you all do for your birthday?  Were you dreading it?  What's the big deal about it?  lol

RENEW! RENEW! RENEW!

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

DarkAngel0816

Lol!  Thanks guys!  I think it is awesome hitting this age esp when last year I was not sure if I would.  Yeah!  Each birthday at this point to me is another one that I am working on beating cancer so it is all good.

My friend is still bitching about turning 30.  lol  She cannot see why I am like WOOHOO!  And what have I done today?  Absolutely nothing!  Had a steak!  :)
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

ChargerRob

30 is a walk in the park. Enjoy your birthday and dont worry about it.   :2thumbs:

PS:  Happy Birthday!
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

psykicpup

slighty over 10yrs ago the lady in the shop asked me for my age as under 21's couldn't be served without ID.................I kissed her!  :-*
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

KMPX2

1st thing you came to Mich & did not tell me you were coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have jumped on one of the Harley's & meet you for lunch.

2nd I feel like you do . Last year just before my 43 birthday I came very close to dying. Spent 8 days in the hospital (doc wanted to keep me longer) & was off work for 7 weeks. Took almost a year before it sank in. But now my theme song is" Live like you were dying" by Tim McGraw

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: KMPX2 on August 17, 2005, 06:50:04 PM
1st thing you came to Mich & did not tell me you were coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have jumped on one of the Harley's & meet you for lunch.

2nd I feel like you do . Last year just before my 43 birthday I came very close to dying. Spent 8 days in the hospital (doc wanted to keep me longer) & was off work for 7 weeks. Took almost a year before it sank in. But now my theme song is" Live like you were dying" by Tim McGraw

That is my theme song too!  :)  And yeah I was up in Kentwood, Michigan.   :-[    I will be back up there soon though!  I grew up in Byron Center and have family and friends there still.  I miss it up there. 

Alot of people think I am around 20-21.  I think they are being nice lol, but I love it all the same!

KMPX2

DarkAngel0816

LahTera

Most definitely!  And I've hugged people for carding me, too.   ;)

LahTera

KMPX2

How far are you from Coldwater MI? I was just there last week bought a Suburban to tow my racecar with

bluesfool

Happy birthday to both of us...I turned 40 this year! Although I'm not crazy about turning 40, it doesn't really bother me. I have definitely noticed I'm a little slower and heavier than I was during my 20's, but I still get around pretty good and when my 17 yr old son decides he wants to screw around with me and run off, I manage to keep up with him. I can't beat him, but I can keep up with him. I enjoyed my 30's MUCH more than my 20's so I'm hoping to keep the momentum going!  :icon_smile_tongue:

My wife's present to me was a 2 day pass to the blues festival held in town this past weekend and boy did I have a blast! The Fabulous Thunderbirds closed the show on Sunday evening but the highlight for me was watching James Cotton play on Saturday. For as old as he is, he sure can jam!!  :icon_smile_cool: He was awesome.

2fast4u

well Happy Birthday DarkAngel.....I turn 42 on the 20th of August......yep....there's life after 40!!   ;)
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

KMPX2

After 30 who cares about birthdays. It's the one who dies with the most toys that wins

DarkAngel0816

Well I bought My Charger for my birthday gift lol.

Coldwater is by the state line right?   Where I live now I am about 2 hours or so from there and about the same from Byron Center I believe.  

And I love being carded too.   :)

Happy birthday to all of us!  

KMPX2