News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

transportation help

Started by miamivice, August 15, 2005, 12:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamivice

It was recomended to me I post up on this site about my transportation needs.   ive got a 69 charger which is in St Louis MO, I need to get back to Seattle WA.    anyone making a trip across the country the other way taking a car, have an open trailer to bring the car back on?   ive tried  a few shipping companies but they are pretty expensive and they dont seem like they will treat the car well. 

thanks

Steve P.

Still haven't found anyone??? I figured you would have had it home by now.. Good luck bud. Someone will help you out..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

41husk

Cuda ken had a friend that did that kinda work you may contact him he might be able to help out.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

miamivice

nope still havent found anyone.   waiting on one guy from silver bullet relocators to get back to me.   ken gave me that guys number, but i had it saved on the old site and its gone.    willl get ahold of him.   

LahTera

Vice, I feel for ya'!   Be glad you live in Seattle and not Alaska needing a car!     :icon_smile_wink:

LahTera