News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 383 4 speed Charger with air price guide

Started by kevink, August 03, 2020, 12:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevink

kevink

hemi-hampton

Yes, Thanks. Pics are better, Looks good in pics. BUT, Being a Body & Paint guy I'd like to see in person, how's the Trunk? All original not replaced & not rusty? or replaced but done so poorly needs to be redone right? Are Quarter panels original or replaced? have any other panels been patched or replaced? are floors original or replaced? how clean is undercarriage ect, ect. :shruggy:

gtx6970

Agreed, Not that Im saying you can get a similar condtion RT for $55k ( you might,,,but not likely)

But based on new pictures Good deal of stuff wrong underhood. that I wouldnt pay that for it.
I have a running driving 1966 Satellite hemi auto, bought for less than that. and from I can see is slightly better details wise , at least underhood

BUT,,,,,,,

Then again, If YOUR happy with it at that price point , then go for it.

kevink

What are y'all seeing incorrect about the car? Under the hood?

70 sublime

Do you really want a second Charger that looks almost like the one you already have ?
You can only drive one at a time
If you pay $40 000 for this one
or would you rather buy two decent $20 000 project type cars you could tinker on and dream about ?

Same money and you said you want to buy them all  :icon_smile_big:

I have a 69 project that I can drive and a 70 bigger project
If I had to dream I would like to have a driving 68 and 69 and 70  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

paironines

Tail panel is incorrectly painted. The black shouldnt go past the chrome pot metal L's.