News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just got my dart back from body shop what do you think ot the two tone?

Started by cold85, August 17, 2005, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cold85

this dart is going to be a drag car i have a 505 indy-1 headed motor that is going in this car

Old Moparz

Nice, it's very similar to all the custom paint jobs on the Dart race cars in the late 60's. Remember the "lace" look?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

cudaken

Boy, I like to have that Roll Cage.

For a race car the two tone look's fine. Vevy 70's looking. Street car, will not a big two tone fan.

What does the engine make and what ET are you looking for?

Cuda Ken
I am back

cold85

the car ran 10:20's with the same heads and the bottom end was a 400 stroked to 451 now i am thinking a 9:70 on motor and the car now has a ladder bar rear suspension so the 60 foot times should improve once i get it working good on motor i am going to spray it

MoparUSAF

I love it!
It really has that 1960's race look to it!
Congradulations!

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

NICE! That Burgandy and Silver Looks great,.. Looks like a whole lotta fun!!! I wanna see it out in the sun and outfitted.. Gonna letter it?.. Gotta name?..

MoparYoungGun

I love that color combo, it looks sweet :2thumbs: ! With that 505 stroker that car is going to HAUL ASS !

4402tuff4u

Looks impressive and 60ish! Nice job. Now go burn some rubber like there is no tomorrow!! ;D
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

andy74

another vote for lettering! has the old gasser,door slammer type look-very cool

SuBLimE 69

I think it looks like hell and you need to sell the whole project to me for a huge loss....... :icon_smile_big:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Wakko

Almost as ugly as a Sublime '69!!!!  Oh wait....

Seriously though, it looks great.  ARe you going to pinstripe between the two?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Steve P.

I think I sent Jen, (DART 3404), pics. of a very similar dart from the Mopars at the Strip about 6 months ago...

Looks racey to me.......  But isn't RED a HEAVY color?? :icon_smile_evil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

KMPX2

cold85

I am going to put a line the guy who painted my car wants to go with a bright red stripe i was thinking of a black stripe and my buddy said to do a silver stripe like the top color. I do not know what color to go with

MoparUSAF

Just took a second look....I love the way you had the block painted! So sharp!