News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New "Charger" and rappers

Started by Spike, July 27, 2005, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KMPX2

SeattleCharger

Well, he already did something like that in Starsky and Hutch, although he was playing the caddy undercover snitch, wearing those golfing clothes.    Or how about Snoop filming the "girls gone wild".   Did you see the ad for that?  "Watch what happens when Snoop gets the camera on these girls," something like that.   He is a diversified actor when motivated by money/fame.  He was on the man show with those two white guys with their prob. mostly white audience.  He was in the movie "White Boyz".   Why not sell the Charger with Iacocca at a country club?  Seems pretty normal for Snoop.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

LahTera

Well, what I can't stand is COUNTRY music.  Ack!  To me, that's all whiney most the time.  You know, like Tom Petty.

Now, back to the new Charger.  IT SUCKS!!!  That is NOT a Charger!!!  What a disgrace to Mopars!

Ford is doing a better job at getting its Mustang closer to the old, real thing than Chrysler is doing for the Charger by far.  If Chrysler was smart, they'd make a 1968-72 Charger pretty much the way they used to make 'em.  THEN they wouldn't even have to market it ... people would be lining up to buy them.

I'm constantly having to say, "Not for sale."  It's getting to be where those are the first words out of my mouth when someone starts noticing my Charger.

I'd say that says something about the original car!

LahTera

SeattleCharger

LahTera, you should start an '06 thread.   We could all bash on it some more,lol.     

It could be better,   Maybe there is hope, if they fire the guy's running Daimler and hire a couple members from here, they could turn things around.  

SeattleCharger

But it could be worse.   The Mustang is pretty cool now, and the Mustang II?   Hopefully they will figure out they should make the Charger cooler.

JimShine

The whole Bling Bling thing is on its way out the door. It is so commercial it is invading adult mainstream in commercials and mainstream movies. It is on the fast track to no longer being rebellious, which will kill its appeal to the youth. I for one cannot wait for that day to come!