News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally Heading Back to Work!

Started by Lowprofile, June 09, 2006, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Man, its been a long 5 months!
The doctors have finally released me! Look out world, here I come! Back in early February, I underwent two Surgeries to repair some very nasty hernias & a few other problems. Its been a tough rehab. For the first month or so, it was hard to just move from the bed to the couch. You never realize how much you use your torso muscles until they're all fooked up! The doc says not to lift over 30 lbs for 1 yr,so I have been working out w/ light weights, walking about a mile or so every day, and doing my stretches twice a day. Got off the junk food and dropped about 25lbs of lard [so far]. Its so much easier to eat "good" at home. Mom's cooking helps!

So this is my last post from Mom's crib. I will be rejoining the tour [WWE] on Monday is State College, Pa for Monday note RAW! I haven't seen my wife since my operations in February. [she works on the same tour] So I'll be a little too busy to trashing around with you guys.  :D

I've got the truck all fueled up and ready to go, the Mullet rock in loaded up in the CD changer, and the thermos full of Dunkin'Donuts coffee!  See you guys & girls on the road! :wave: :drive:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

derailed

Put the tin in the wind and be safe   ;D

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chargen69

Hey man, I just wanted to say that I finally went to a RAW event when you guys were in Charlotte a couple of months ago...  Man! that was a show!!  Everything was cool, but the sound system was really good, I cant believe how loud(hard) the low end bass hits.  and the pyro's were really cool too.

I hope you have fun doing what you do with it.

Neal_J

Are you married to Trish Stratus???

:icon_smile_cool:

Neal

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

good luck. listen to what the doctor said, even though you feel better don't over do it. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Darkness

First on congrats on getting back to work. Second off good luck with the recovery and get to feeling better. I wish you the best in feeling better. Have a good one.

Steve P.

Good luck man.. I've been out 9 years. Wish I was going back to work...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Lowprofile

Quote from: Chargen69 on June 09, 2006, 07:42:35 AM
Hey man, I just wanted to say that I finally went to a RAW event when you guys were in Charlotte a couple of months ago...  Man! that was a show!!  Everything was cool, but the sound system was really good, I cant believe how loud(hard) the low end bass hits.  and the pyro's were really cool too.

I hope you have fun doing what you do with it.

Hey bro,
Glad you had a good time at the show! The sound system is from MD/Clair Bros. out of Nashville. They do lots of Rock n' Roll & Country tours like Brooks & Dunn, GreenDay, Scorpions, Def Leppard, Montgomery-Gentry, etc..... Nothing but the best for the Fans! :2thumbs:

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Thanks for all the kind words folks! My first gig was the Live ECW show that was in New York last night. I can tell you right now.....Its NO FUN getting around in 75 feet of tractor-trailer in this city! The cab drivers are the worst in the world! We had to get our trucks down to 8th Ave & 35th Street [Hammerstein Ballroom] to do our load-out. We got out of the city around 2:30 am, and had to be in State College, PA at 8am! Its definitely good to be back to work.......but I will be taking a lot more time off these days.......Time to enjoy life a little more! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Brock Samson

you know i had to google her Neal,.. I had to look her up on the internet first...  :o

good goin Low,. Stay wild and free...  :icon_smile_wink:

TruckDriver

Next time you get to wisconsin, let me know. If your close enough, we can get together for a bit.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Do truckers really use "piss jugs"?   :shruggy:

Lowprofile

Some do. And some dump them on the side of the road. :icon_smile_dead: :nono: :scared:

That does not make us all guilty. :icon_smile_angry:

BTW, nice hi-jack.

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Shakey

Have you ever been hijacked?  Does that kind of thing still happen on a regular basis?

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2006, 07:58:46 PM
Do truckers really use "piss jugs"?   :shruggy:

Check the Dixie Road North exit off the 401. There always seems to be an abundance of them there. Not that I check... It can be a long wait at the light so you tend to look around.
I don't know why. There are a lot of depots/relay stations/and warehouses in that area...

and with that, we'll return you to your regularly scheduled thread......  :icon_smile_wink:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Lowprofile on June 13, 2006, 04:42:50 PM
Some do. And some dump them on the side of the road. :icon_smile_dead: :nono: :scared:

How would you like to be the county guy mowing the lawn and hitting a few of those land mines :icon_smile_dead:
PETE

Lowprofile

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on June 14, 2006, 05:13:45 PM
Quote from: Lowprofile on June 13, 2006, 04:42:50 PM

How would you like to be the county guy mowing the lawn and hitting a few of those land mines :icon_smile_dead:

Not that this thread had anything to do w/ piss jugs..........Yes, there are quite a few nasty pigs who work in this industry & their actions bring shame to all who drive for a living. That being said, the vast majority of folks who do this for a living are good ,hard working people who bring to your little corners of the world just about everything you wear, eat, sit on, work with, drive, watch, & use everyday. Take a look around your house, your garage, where you work.........one way or another, it got to you because a trucker did his/her job. 

Without Truckers, America Stops.   :patriot:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger