News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good price on a RH Lower Quarter patch panel?

Started by Rack, June 27, 2006, 06:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rack

I checked Ebay ( :icon_smile_dead:) and one seller has the "full" quarter panel for $129, and another seller has just the Lower qp for $129.95. Shouldn't the bigger piece cost more then the little piece or am I missing something?

Does anyone know where I can get a good quality Lower patch panel (passenger side)?

I know of a few places that sell them, I just want to know who sells good ones.

Rack

mopar_madman

1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

bull

Are you in need of just the lower portion for rust repair?

mopar_madman

shermans as mentioned is one, auto body supply, year one, the paddock all sell panels, the prices vary sometimes the panels are stamped in the same factory and drop shipped to you. The supplier marks up . By chance if you are attending any major mopar events (nats, monster mopar weekend, carlisle ect) they usually have body part vendors there and you might save some money on purchase price and shipping. Just a thought.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Rack

Quote from: bull on June 28, 2006, 05:16:03 PM
Are you in need of just the lower portion for rust repair?

Yeah. Actually it's already "repaired" if you count 177 lbs of bondo as "repaired". I need to cut it and replace it. Magnet won't still about 5-6" up.

QuoteBy chance if you are attending any major mopar events (nats, monster mopar weekend, carlisle ect) they usually have body part vendors there and you might save some money on purchase price and shipping. Just a thought.

That would be great. But my car doesn't run, and if I understand correctly, they wouldn't let me in if I drove up in my Ford F-150. lol

Even if they did, I have no idea where any of those events are, and I don't have the time to get away right now (I work 7 nights a week).

Would be nice though. Once my car is done I WILL be going to as many of those events as I possibly can.

hemi-hampton

Key word here is Quality. Easy to get a Aftermarket part. The hard part is to get a Quality part. LEON.