News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69' Charger Tail-light Chrome Trim:

Started by Captain D, January 31, 2008, 09:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Does anyone know of any place that is reproducing repros of the 69' Charger Tail-light Chrome trim pieces? If so, any contact info and how much these are running? Metal or plastic doesn't matter.

Thank you for your time,
Aaron

Shakey

There was a thread about this recently.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Captain D

Oh man, I'm sorry guys. Thank you for the link! I'm sooo glad that someone is now producing these chrome bezels! Wa-hoo!
Aaron

daytonalo

Spoke to Micheal today , he said they will be ready shortly. For the record he is a major asset to our hobby !!

Larry

69bronzeT5

Thank god they are reproducing them! Stupid towtruck driver lost my right one somewhere on the road :brickwall:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Captain D

Definitely!  :2thumbs: It's also cool that they're made out of metal too like the originals. I talked to a few places out there who are trying to make them out of plastic. The chrome plated plastic. Granted, the plastic ones won't get pitted marks as time progresses. But, it's nice to see them done right & it sounds like Michael takes pride in his projects. I've never bought anything from him before, but I look forward to purchasing from him in the near future.
Aaron

sooner

Yes, B/E&A is reproducing them for about $395/pair. There website address is www.beaparts.com