News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spring Fling and Malibu Beach Cruise pics

Started by Ponch ®, May 07, 2007, 01:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Had a great time rolling with some moparts and LXforums folks on Friday. We drove from Van Nuys to Malibu, taking the canyons to PCH and had a great lunch at Duke's. For those of you that missed out:

Malibu Beach Cruise

Saturday Spring Fling pics.

Spring Fling Pics (not dial-up friendly)

Special thanks to Steve (autoxcuda @ moparts) for putting this together and to Tamara (from LX forums) for the great pics!

PS - Next year we need more dc.com folks to come out to the Friday beach cruise and represent!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

COOL!
Man, there's a ton of great lookin' cars at the spring fling. :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

68chrgrwife

Man Ponch...i guess hubby and I don't have to post any pics...you posted all the cars there!!!  LOL  Although I didn't see the black one with the carbon fiber blower..i'll have to get on Hubby's computer and load them up....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Arthu®

Nice pics, I like the wheels you picked for your Charger Ponch. Good looking car very clean. Not much of a fan of the overdone exhaust and spoiler on the black one.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Ponch ®

Quote from: Arthur on May 08, 2007, 02:49:05 PM
Nice pics, I like the wheels you picked for your Charger Ponch. Good looking car very clean. Not much of a fan of the overdone exhaust and spoiler on the black one.

Arthur

Thanks...as for the CSRT-8's spoiler/exhaust...you have to see it / hear it up close to appreciate it :yesnod:. that car is bad ass...and  is owned/driven by a girl  :coolgleamA:

Just a reminder...I didn't take any of the pics - so I can't take credit for those.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lowprofile

Great Pics Bro!  Thanks! :2thumbs:

I Love this Car!.........>
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Any more pics of that black Charger? That thing looks pretty serious! :o

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Arthu®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on May 08, 2007, 05:10:54 PM
Any more pics of that black Charger? That thing looks pretty serious! :o

There are loads of pictures of that black Charger in both links. Oh you didn't mean the SRT8? ;D :P

Seriously yeah that Charger does seem serious, but judging the small picture it's not really my thing. I can appreciate the amount of work it has done to it though. Will probably be killer to drive.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

68chrgrwife

Sorry  That's all I got I'll look and see if there are more later....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!