News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Erika & I and Rex & Mindy (our dogs) and Cocoa & Cassie (our cats) and Shah (our horse) all wish Bodie the very best.
We will keep our finger's, paws and hooves crossed for him.
As far as losing his doghood goes...............that's really very straight forward and shouldn't interfere with his other issues.  All will go well.
p/s Our Mindy the greyhound in particular wishes Bodie all the best as she was also rescued from an awful fate (namely death row) When we first got her she wouldn't look us in the eye and was terrbly withdrawn and very timid. She had never played with a ball before and didn't know what to do with any of the toys we got for her. But after a couple of months of getting to know us and that little thing called love................she came out of her shell and is the most lovable dog you could ever wish for. She's our welcoming committee.............anyone that comes to our house gets a big hello from her.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

Thanks Fred & Erika, (And the gang! Lol!) I will keep you updated on his progress. I wanted to post a pic of bodie but im having a computer problem. Ill figure it out later..........

Lisa ;)

nvrbdn

thats the way we got 2 dogs lisa. both mistreated. our bishon had never seen the sunlight and touched grass till he was 9 mos old. kept in a kennel in springfield mo. the owner of the puppy mill was gona kill all of em because they were too old to sell as puppies. their hair was yellow from being in stacked cages . we got a call that it was raided from a tip and the lady had 5 of these in her van headed to st. louis. we got one. he was scared to death and when i set him in the yard he was afraid to walk on the grass. first time he just stood there shaking and crying. now he is 4 years and a very loving dog. name is bear. i will post a pic tonight when i get home. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

He did very well with his surgery today!  :2thumbs: Hes so doped up now and passed out!  :lol: Poor lil guy. Chuck is now blaming me, saying you did this to him! ahhh we both dropped him off! He better watch it, he could be next!  :nana:

Lisa

Fred

He looks beautiful. Glad to hear all went well. He deserves a big doggy chew or something when he wakes.   :2thumbs: F & E.

mrsskip68

I had guilt after dropping him off this morning, and headed straight to the pet store to buy him a new rawhide. It will give him something to do as he recooperates!  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:
Lisa

nvrbdn

what a big collar. glad it went well for him. here is a couple of bear. the first is of him and papa-doo waiting for the grandkid to drop something. and the second is of bear alone.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 09, 2011, 08:32:25 PM
Chuck is now blaming me, saying you did this to him! ahhh we both dropped him off! He better watch it, he could be next!  :nana:

Lisa

:eek2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

mrsskip68

This is how Bodie normally looks! when not on drugs!   ;D

Lisa

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 09, 2011, 11:57:32 PM

Lisa

Does he shoot up or just smoke it?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

A383Wing

Lisa

looks better than Skippy does whether he's on drugs or not

Bryan

Fred

This is Rex after knee reconstruction (he's had both knee's done now) and Mindy being a good mate.

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on December 10, 2011, 12:03:40 AM

Lisa

Does he shoot up or just smoke it?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

probably snorts it....without the straw

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on December 10, 2011, 12:38:13 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 10, 2011, 12:03:40 AM
This is how Bodie normally looks! when not on drugs!   ;D

Lisa

Does he shoot up or just smoke it?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

probably snorts it....without the straw

Bryan

You are a funny guy Bryan.  straws for everyone.............lets have a party!   :cheers: :popcrn:

derailed

This is Puff, He is 3 now and is around 20 inches long.

DCharger70

Our 2 pups. The Husky's name is Shadow, and the Dalmatian is S'moreo. We brought the dalmatian home when Shadow was just about a year old. They got off to a bit of a rocky start but now they're inseparable.

RIDELIKEHELL

Couldn't resist posting this one of Marlee...........after tree cutting last week
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Bob T

Fred, now that I've finished work and am on holiday, here's the bird pics
Left top, Alexandrines, Zeus and Apolo, probably my favourites, they are a pretty muscley bird up close and train well too
Moustached parakeets
Blue Indian ringneck parakeets
Plum Head parakeets, cock bird is plum, hen is gray.
When we decided to build our 1st house, its just didnt have enough room on the section for the avairies so we sold the lot to one guy who had heaps of birds, and after 3 years of tending them it was time for a change - birds are a lot of work especially breeding pairs

Tommy the Eclectus parrot, talked a lot and pretty cool, had him for about 6 years until my wife became quite ill and had to go into care for a while, at the time I had a big away project on with work and was away for 12+ hours a day, so we decided in fairness to Tommy that we would rehome him . The new owner was good and would take him to work with her and he became the star attraction in a sewing type of factory with all the women there fussing over him and talking non stop, that was cool
Max the Staffie, a most excellent canine companion, sadly departed
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Thanks for the pics. BobT. The birds are just beautiful. The Plum Head parakeets are just gorgeous.
Just love the staffy. Have always had Rottweilers but the current one will more than likely be the last. We're going to downsize to Staffies (our second favourite breed) after him.
Wish you and your family a super Xmas.
:cheers: Fred

Lennard

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on December 16, 2011, 07:38:40 AM
Couldn't resist posting this one of Marlee...........after tree cutting last week
Beautiful dog! :2thumbs:

Bob T

Rosie the dogs new tennis ball for Christmas, yes it is rather large, she went nuts over it  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

The70RT

Quote from: Bob T on December 24, 2011, 04:00:30 PM
Rosie the dogs new tennis ball for Christmas, yes it is rather large, she went nuts over it  :2thumbs:

My schnauzer loves tennis balls, he would freak on that thing!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mauve66

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on December 16, 2011, 07:38:40 AM

he looks HUGE, do you have one of him next to something like a 3500 dually or something to make him look more normal sized??? :icon_smile_big:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

HITMAN 149

BULLITT pretending he's sleeping waiting for santa!!! lol
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Fred

Very cute. He's a good pretender,has me fooled. :lol: