News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

My lil kitten, Bronco, almost died today! He was playing around the house as usual. Got a phone call about 11:00am. Walked out on my porch to enjoy the warm sun while on the phone. 17 mins later i come back in and look for the kitten. All of a sudden i hear two weird meow/crys. I freak out and go looking for him. He managed to wrap a speaker wire around his throat, and twist it around the leg of the tv table!!!!!! I could not get it off. I had to pick him up and move his body around and around and around the table leg to loosen the wire up! Scared the pee-widdly outta me! His 9 week bday is today too!

Fred

Glad it all worked out Lisa.    :2thumbs:   Would have been too sad if it didn't.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

troy.70R/T

well there goes one of his nine lives. :'(

Fred

Quote from: troy.70R/T on November 02, 2013, 10:11:11 PM

With a bit of luck, the other eight will see her through.

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on November 02, 2013, 10:15:17 PM

HIM. And i'm cutting his nuts off SOON! LOL! ...... I wonder if i can get a 2 for 1 deal and have Skips done too????  :smilielol: :think:

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 02, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
Quote from: Fred on November 02, 2013, 10:15:17 PM

HIM. And i'm cutting his nuts off SOON! LOL! ...... I wonder if i can get a 2 for 1 deal and have Skips done too????  :smilielol: :think:

That's funny, when I first read about you getting the kitten and naming it Bronco, I thought, what a funny name for a female. Don't know why I thought it was a female. Must have had other things on my mind.  :D  Sometimes thinking hurts.

And getting him neutered is a good thing. It will stop him tomming around and keep him safe.

A383Wing

QuoteAnd getting him neutered is a good thing. It will stop him tomming around and keep him safe.

are you talking about Skippy or the kitty?

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2013, 11:19:40 PM
QuoteAnd getting him neutered is a good thing. It will stop him tomming around and keep him safe.

are you talking about Skippy or the kitty?

Take your pick.  :rofl:

A383Wing

when they neuter animals, the owners are given a certificate and a tag to prove they got cut...we expect to see Skippy sporting his new collar tag soon and his "award papers" as well

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2013, 11:32:28 PM
when they neuter animals, the owners are given a certificate and a tag to prove they got cut...we expect to see Skippy sporting his new collar tag soon and his "award papers" as well

Downunder it remains a hidden secret. No certificate. Just a receipt saying.......paid in full.  :smilielol:

mrsskip68

9 week old Bronco says, "i love DC.com soooooooo much it wears me out!" He told me he wants a Roadrunner! Lol!

twodko

I love Bronco.

In other news.........

RIP skip's nads.

Fun fact: Skip and Lisa. Like Diane and me, I gladly sold me nuts to spend my life with her. Just sayin'
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 09, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
9 week old Bronco says, "i love DC.com soooooooo much it wears me out!" He told me he wants a Roadrunner! Lol!
Looks like Skip wasn't home when that pic was took :icon_smile_big:

Budnicks

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 02, 2013, 08:43:35 PM
My lil kitten, Bronco, almost died today! He was playing around the house as usual. Got a phone call about 11:00am. Walked out on my porch to enjoy the warm sun while on the phone. 17 mins later i come back in and look for the kitten. All of a sudden i hear two weird meow/crys. I freak out and go looking for him. He managed to wrap a speaker wire around his throat, and twist it around the leg of the tv table!!!!!! I could not get it off. I had to pick him up and move his body around and around and around the table leg to loosen the wire up! Scared the pee-widdly outta me! His 9 week bday is today too!
poor little fur ball Bronco, I hope he's doing well...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ODZKing

Ranger loves reading DC.com

Fred

Very cute. One of our cats used to love watching TV. she's sit in front of it for hours staring at the screen whether it was on or off.

mrsskip68

Who would of known that a opened case of water bottles could be so much fun!?!

twodko

What a cute little face Bronco has!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 23, 2013, 03:48:17 PM

That's why pets are better than kids............it costs practically nothing to keep them entertained.  :yesnod:

A383Wing

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 23, 2013, 03:48:17 PM

try a box or a paper bag on the floor....those are fun too

mrsskip68

His grandma sent him tunnels!  :2thumbs:

Brads70

Well my 14 month old pup is wearing " the cone of shame" for the next week or so. He came home missing a couple parts yesterday. Lets just say "Jingle Bells" is NOT his favorite Christmas carol this year!  :-\

mrsskip68

Oh, the cone of shame........been there,..... and about to do that to Bronco. Its healthier for animals to be neutered!  So good on ya!  :2thumbs:

fy469rtse

Quote from: Fred on November 02, 2013, 11:34:57 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2013, 11:32:28 PM

Downunder it remains a hidden secret. No certificate. Just a receipt saying.......paid in full.  :smilielol:
aaawwww Fred  , now we know why your not motivated to get to any shows ,

doctor4766

My Border Collie "Bonnie" passed away the other day.
She was 18 years old and struggling with blindness and probably "old timers" disease.
Got her when she was brand new, straight out of the box.
She will be sadly missed by all of the family   :'(

Gotta love a '69