News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on August 11, 2005, 02:32:07 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on August 11, 2005, 10:50:22 AM
We have a couple of Japanese Fighting fish and a small tank of Sea-monkeys   :eyes:
Used to have a Beagle, but gave it to my brother. We just weren't home enough for him.
We get visiting rights though. :icon_smile_approve:

Are you joking about the Sea-monkeys?   Can you really have a tank of them and keep them alive?   I remember an episode of SouthPark was about them buying some and Cartman was their god or something.

No joke. But my wife accidentally tipped the tank onto the kitchen floor. Only two were left in there when we got it filled back up. And they lasted another day or two.

Now, when I say "tank", I'm talking about a little plastic setup that came with the sea-monkeys. It holds maybe 3 cups of water. But a t one point, I couldn't count how many critters were swimming around in there. It was busy!

They are actually brine shrimp.

phat69charger

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 31, 2005, 10:03:15 PM
Quote from: phat69charger on December 29, 2005, 03:23:15 AM
This is Gustopher B.K.A. Chunky Boy!

I don't see why... :ahum: :smilielol:

Well he had balls clipped off about 3 years ago, so he gained weight he's now 66 Lbs and about 12" at the shoulder so he's like a tank or Chunky Boy.

Brock Samson

here's another great thread (one of my Favs.) the newbies should git in on..   ;D

sixpack70

My dumb as a rock Cat Julius Sneasar (he used to snease all of the time) Very lovable though. The baby of all of our animals.

The evil Hannibal. Starts fights with Sneasar al of the time.

Together watching TV

Then the biggest pest of them all. Varus... Probably just got done eating the wiring harness for the engine of the charger.

1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Charger_Fan

I just realized that I only posted ducky pics in my first post, I didn't post pics of our other pets.

Ok, so here's our troublemaker. This is Rezzie (I dunno, the kids named her), she's about 2 years old.
Bad pic, she won't hold still very well for pics.

She loves to sleep in boxes...

This is a bad pic (today is bad pic day) of our male cat, Oglethourpe...pronounced just like it sounds. :smilielol:

Thourpe was planning some sort of revenge on Rezzie, who was napping before I came along...now he's acting all innocent. :angel:

This is Cecil the turtle. He looks just like this 95% of the time.

He's very shy. You can sorta see his nose in there. I should have fed him, THEN taken a pic...duh! :crazy:

This is Edgar the wabbit...the lop eared rasin-maker. ;D
Some say that wabbit's can be house broken...we haven't found any truth in that with Cecil. He'll leave a little rasin trail everywhere he goes, if we let him wander the house. :rotz:

This is Braxton on the right. We got him as a puppy last June...the world is his chew toy.
We're babysitting the one on the left for a couple weeks. Plenty of muddy doggie prints on the window. :icon_smile_angry:

Here's Braxton last July. Cute little bugger...much smaller poop back then.

Here he is testing out the upper shelf, when I was building his doghouse last summer.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Strat's 'farm animal' thread reminded me that I hadn't shown our Ducky #2. His name is Stanley.
We got him as a duckling last April, to give our older ducky Walter some company. The problem with ducklings is that they're all colored the same, so you're taking a gamble on which sex they end up being. For a while there, it looked like he might be female...which would open up a whole new can-o-worms. ::) Finally, his male colors came in & I could breath easier knowing that we weren't gonna have the family ducky population tripled by this time next year. ;D

Stanley is standing on the edge of the pool, Walter is below. Stanley is more of an average sized duck, Walter could pass as a goose in duck's clothing. He's big! :icon_smile_big:
Stanley also likes to test his flight possibilities more often than Walter. A few times, he's flown over the cage walls & into the dog's area...much to the delight of the dogs! He had a knee injured a while back from such an escapade, but it seemed to heal up well.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Bro, you're like the Dr. Doolittle of DodgeCharger.com! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

Here's Indy... (full name   Indianapolis 500 L(my last name). Named her so cuz I was watching Indy 500 "bump day" when I was asked what I was gonna name her.

A couple of weeks after I got her:

Now, doing what she does best:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 03, 2006, 03:50:40 PM

Yeah, the animals are the only ones that'll listen to him.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Is your cat airing out his tongue? :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 03, 2006, 03:59:24 PM
Quote from: Lowprofile on October 03, 2006, 03:50:40 PM

Yeah, the animals are the only ones that'll listen to him.   :D
That's true. :cryin:

Plumcrazy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 19, 2006, 12:54:52 PM
I just realized that I only posted ducky pics in my first post, I didn't post pics of our other pets.

Ok, so here's our troublemaker. This is Rezzie (I dunno, the kids named her), she's about 2 years old.
Bad pic, she won't hold still very well for pics.

Looks like my cat's little sister.  ;)

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 03, 2006, 04:45:53 PM

no, she'd just finished reading one of Old Moparz' posts.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

mine

http://www.genpets.com/index.php

kinda' an outgrowth of Hank and Dean's clones..

that Dr. Venture sure is a kick!..  :icon_smile_wink: heh heh heh,..

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 03, 2006, 03:54:19 PM
Here's Indy... (full name   Indianapolis 500 L(my last name). Named her so cuz I was watching Indy 500 "bump day" when I was asked what I was gonna name her.

That's one fine lookin' pussy you got there, Mojo  ;)

Chryco Psycho

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Old Moparz

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 03, 2006, 05:12:04 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 03, 2006, 04:45:53 PM

no, she'd just finished reading one of Old Moparz' posts.

:smilielol:

Fine, see if I donate to the CA chapter of the "Help The Mexicans Stay In 4 Doors" ever again.  :nana:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

Molly the Magical Kitty...
   from a shelter..   :icon_smile_big:

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 04, 2006, 10:38:22 AM
Molly the Magical Kitty...
   from a shelter..   :icon_smile_big:

Calico's are the best. Has anyone known of a male calico?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

73chgrSE

We have 2 iguannas, 2 bearded dragons and a dalmation. Rex, the male iguanna is 16 years old and about 20 lbs. and over 5 feet.

Manfred318

Heres a Pic of my Red-tailed Catfish "Barri". I put him in my pond about 3 months ago cause he out grew the 75 gal. tank I had him in. He should grow to 5-8 feet when he grows to be full sized.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

man that fish looks happy!  :icon_smile_big:
reminds me of what the Magnum sedan would look like if,..  if it were happy with it's name...  :flame:

i snapped some more pics.
first up is Molly Doing her one trick,..
She flopps on her side, rolls alittle onto her back and purrs...

Brock Samson

Here's Special Ed,.. Special cause he thinks he's a Dog... a big 'ol Lumpa Umpa... maybe a bull dog..

Brock Samson

that accomplished, Ed moves on...

Brock Samson

Chronic the Tyrannasaur....