News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

KOREAN MADE ROCKETS

Started by Steve P., July 05, 2006, 04:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Glad they build their missiles as good as their cars...     :mrt:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

dodge freak

And here the USA is more worry about Iran, but there is no oil in North Korea right ?

The Korean's will get it right, they just need to keep on testing, thats why everybody is worry. I think the USA and Russia had a few bad test at first.

Its too bad Korean is worry about getting attack, not sure why they would think that.

Brock Samson

Steve P.

Quote from: MichaelRW on July 05, 2006, 04:42:38 PM
2 different countries.

I know. It's just hard not to SEE the similarities!!!!   :devil:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: dodge freak on July 05, 2006, 05:21:47 PM
And here the USA is more worry about Iran, but there is no oil in North Korea right ?

The Korean's will get it right, they just need to keep on testing, thats why everybody is worry. I think the USA and Russia had a few bad test at first.

Its too bad Korean is worry about getting attack, not sure why they would think that.
My gibberish to English translator is broken.

Steve P.

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on July 05, 2006, 06:15:43 PM

My gibberish to English translator is broken.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :haha: :image_294343:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MichaelRW

They ought to be worried. I heard that George W Bush was a closet Elvis fan. We might attack to take Kim Jung IL's Elvis collection.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Steve P.

Quote from: MichaelRW on July 05, 2006, 06:25:21 PM

They ought to be worried. I heard that George W Bush was a closet Elvis fan. We might attack to take Kim Jung IL's Elvis collection.

No you heard that wrong.. George W. Bush HAS an ELVIS FAN.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodge freak

North Korea claims they have a nuclear bomb , most believe it but not sure if they have a small one for a missile . If they do and if they can get their missiles to work right then they could nuke Japan and maybe Alaska if someone declares war on them. If Japan got nuked the USA would get hurt, look at all the stuff we buy from them. North Korea should have been attack a long time ago, now what can we do ? Notice all anybody is talking about is just to cut them off from the rest of the world. We or anybody else can not attack them now, its too late. They should be the # one worry , not Iraq or Iran.

Brock Samson

:-\
thanks you realy berry berry mucho
you work for the state department?..

now stop.

Ponch ®

I aint worried, cuz I cant even get my grandma's Hyundai to go over 60 mph.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

Thanks! I'll be sure to Duck and Cover.
what about these green house gases?
should i worry about that?

Steve P.

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 05, 2006, 08:24:27 PM
Thanks! I'll be sure to Duck and Cover.
what about these green house gases?
should i worry about that?

I don't know.. What are your thoughts on it, Strat??  :stirthepot:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodge freak

Heck I am not worry, look we had ice ages and now they say the Arctic was once warm, so earth will keep on going. Now Palm Beach might flood and we might get more storms but earth will keep on trucking. Just so long we don't start nuking it.

Brock Samson

oh why not?.
we nuke food all the time...

REDNECK

Evan if they could launch a missile we have missile defins systems that could shot it down and 15 minits later we could have 20 nukes on their way to n Korea. we have the power to do that and we wouldint hesitate to do so.

Brock Samson

dodge freak

Yeah but we never have shot one down, and when they had a test 1 or 2 years ago it missed. Remember we only get one chance and if we miss again ??

Man , I hope it does not come to that, do you think China would be happy if we nuke Korea ? All that radiation would drift over there, and China has as much fire power  as we do.

Steve P.

Quote from: redneck on July 05, 2006, 09:24:34 PM
Evan if they could launch a missile we have missile defins systems that could shot it down and 15 minits later we could have 20 nukes on their way to n Korea. we have the power to do that and we wouldint hesitate to do so.

Our missile defence system is not 100%.  It's not like we get to test it out regularly..

I know we've been going on in a rather smart ass way, but this could really become a major problem. It seams that those we were keeping calm and at bey are now puffing up their chests and taking a stand.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida