News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Autometer Dash Cluster Panel

Started by nitrousn, July 11, 2006, 08:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitrousn

Any one know where a guy can buy this style dash panel for the autometer guages??

terrible one

That looks like custom to me. It's been more than once. Sheet metal the same shape as the original plastic piece, with aftermarket gauges and original switches fitted.

nitrousn

QuoteThat looks like custom to me. 

Thats what i thought. I really would like to find out who makes them?

PocketThunder

take this picture, the guage dimensions, and your original cluster bezel into any sheet metal shop and they should be able to make one for you... :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dkn1997

if you look close, it looks like they used the original plastic dash panel and laid that textured cover over it.  see around the switches, I don't see how you couuld duplicate those raised areas.  then it seems like they cut out around where the actual guages go to make room for the autometers.

you could probably do something similar.  I like it!!!
RECHRGED