News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holy Camaros Batman

Started by plum500, August 18, 2005, 11:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Khyron

“It’s very expensive,” said Motion partner Marty Shorr. “It’s not a $100,000 carâ€"it’s considerably more.”

:o :o :o :o

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Lowprofile

Sweeeeeettt :drool5: :drool5: :D

Back in the Day, I once owned a 69' Z.   Very Cool.....For a Chevy, I mean.... :-[ :-X :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

KMPX2

I would buy that before a new Charger

Brock Samson

RD

that is crazy... seriously crazy, like in a psychopathic kind of way.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

andy74

Charger_Fan

Damn, that looks sweet! :drool5:

If I had that kind of fundage, I'd be all over that!
Actually if I had that much moolah, I'd be doing that to a Charger. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

Quote from: KMPX2 on August 18, 2005, 11:37:53 AM
I would buy that before a new Charger
You would pay 100k + for that before 20k for a anti Charger ???  I wish I had those kinda deep pockets?  If I could afford one of those I would be looking for a winged car.  If I had that kinda money maybe I wouldnt be afraid to drive my new superbird or Daytona, or both :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

RD

sorry, not for me, dont like it.  of course, i am a deeply rooted anti-chevy guy.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

TheGhost

Gee.  They are reproducing a Camaro.  YAWN.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

73rallye440magnum

i dont really like it all that much... something about it.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

Lowprofile

Man, there's a lot of Haters here.  :rotz:

I love Cars. I prefer Mopar, But I respect them all.........well, execept the new charger :icon_smile_shock: :puke:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RD

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 18, 2005, 06:14:12 PM
Man, there's a lot of Haters here.   :rotz:

just for chevy's.  its just the place i grew up and me being the only mopar fan and all the other's chevy fan's, well you know the sheit i had to go through.  hence, the camaro, nova, and chevelle's just dont do it for me.  (and i am being extremely clean with my verbiage in this post).  :angel:

4cruzin

They're gonna make 12 of them to customer specs . . . and much more than $100,000.00 . . . lol     Not for me. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Silver R/T

although price seems steep but you can expect it to raise in price as theyre gonna be custom built limited edition and it looks nice, would take it over most anything DCX got maybe except SRT10 viper
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 18, 2005, 11:37:30 PM
although price seems steep but you can expect it to raise in price as theyre gonna be custom built limited edition and it looks nice, would take it over most anything DCX got maybe except SRT10 viper

Perhaps.  But, if I wanted a Camaro, I could go out and buy a REAL one for 3,000 bucks. ::)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

6pkrunner

And the aftemarket's reply with a Mopar is........... ;D

BigBlockSam

i like how the big rims look when there done like that and you can only see half of them. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

LahTera

Chrysler ... sheesh!  If they'd've just done this with the Charger!  What idgets!

I bet these new Camaros don't spin out as easily as the old ones, what with the newer suspension technology, eh?  Maybe I should try for one of these.  Sure as HELL won't touch a new Charger!

LahTera

TheGhost

Quote from: LahTera on August 19, 2005, 05:27:33 PM
Chrysler ... sheesh!  If they'd've just done this with the Charger!  What idgets!

Why?  It would be cheaper to buy a real 69 Charger, than it would be to get one of these.

Afflyer

Quote from: Ghost on August 18, 2005, 05:40:42 PM
Gee.   They are reproducing a Camaro.   YAWN.
:iagree:
My sentiments EXACTLY.

Bradley  :moon:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Andrew

i like it, it looks like a camaro, which is what you expect it to look like

why are the veins popping out of my arm?

cudaken

Guess with only 12 being made there is not a issue on Fleet MPG fiuger's.

I wish there where more detail's and Pic. Look's pretty nasty, wonder if it can back up the look. At the track car that look's like should be 10.0 or better.

Oh well, what can you say but "some people just have to much money'!

Cuda Ken

Wonder if it has side air bag's? :laugh:
I am back

myk

Quote from: Ghost on August 18, 2005, 05:40:42 PM
Gee.   They are reproducing a Camaro.   YAWN.

Seriously.  What's the point?  Especially if the price is well beyond the reaches of most American citzens, it's just another fantasy that's best left in the same box that one stores their penthouse magazines in...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

xp29f8b

It would be awsome if the Big 3 would release the classic bodystyles with modern tech. I bet they would have a boom in sales. People love muscle cars but cant seem to find to many good deals so it would be perfect.

mustanghater

what if they made a charger like that  :scratchchin: can someone do a photo chop?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TheGhost

Quote from: mustanghater on August 20, 2005, 12:05:45 PM
what if they made a charger like that  :scratchchin: can someone do a photo chop?

Then it would most likely cost more than an original HEMI car.  Just wouldn't be worth the price, IMHO.

neoxr2i

I IWANT 1
though never as nice as a 69