News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NFL and Your Favorite Team/Who is going to the Super Bowl

Started by yellocharge68, July 17, 2006, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellocharge68

Gosh,. I am so ready for some NFL Football baseball is so boooooooooorrrrriiiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!!!! :o :yesnod:

As a near life long Dallas Cowboys Fan I was ashamed that my 'Boys picked up the  loud mouht Brat of the league,(T. O.)  but  I hope Parcell's can work his Magic and shut him up and get performance from T.O.  It could be a return toi glory for the Dallas Cowboys if they canb get healthy and forge an offensive line that can block for  both the run and passing game!!!!

I would personally like to se a Super Bowl XLI with Dallas against the Indianapolas Colts..... A sentimental repeat of Super Bowl Five that was stolen from my 'Boys on a Field Goal..... :flame: :flame: :flame:

Go Big "D" and I do mean Dallas!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_cool:
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

Brock Samson

nh_mopar_fan

No team is every going to win a SB with Drew "You pick the comeback, I'll throw the interception" Bledsoe as their QB.

Not now.
Now ever.
Never.

dodge freak

Well I bet its not going to be Detroit this year again. We got a new QB but big deal, those guys still won't be able to catch the ball. But hey our baseball  team has been doing good, too bad baseball stinks. :yesnod:

Lowprofile

Now & Forever.....Fan for Life :D :popcrn: :2thumbs: :punkrocka: :cheers: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :wave: :patriot:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

19Charger68

Denver Broncos #1 for as long as I can remember.  Minnesota Vikings #2.  At this point, I don't care who wins the Superbowl.  I just want football to start!!!!
Bruce

golden73

bull

My favorite team is the Raiders. My second favorite tem is whoever beats the Cowboys and the Seahawks. When the hawks and boys are playing I hope for a 0-0 tie.

71CHALLENGER

i will say the minnesota vikings,they picked up some great
players and drafted a couple good ones,also got rid of daunte culpepper
fumble city interseption man himself.

go vikings

71 challenger

73-charger-383

i'm a vikes believer too.
i think the biggest thing to happen to the vikes in the last 30 years is getting rid of culpepper.

71CHALLENGER

:icon_smile_ :yesnod:i totally agree about culpepper.
heck, brad johnson is no slouch,he already has a superbowl ring when he was
in tampa bay.dont know why the vikings traded him in the first place

71 challenger

Rack

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on July 17, 2006, 11:18:29 AM
No team is every going to win a SB with Drew "You pick the comeback, I'll throw the interception" Bledsoe as their QB.

Not now.
Now ever.
Never.

HEY! Watch it!

Bledsoe won't have to do anything but hand the ball off to JuJo and MBIII.

And maybe an occasional drag route to ... *gag* T.O.  :-X

GO COWBOYS!
[/b][/color][/size]

As for who will win the superbowl, I think Carolina is finally gonna get it done this year. They're gonna win a close game vs the cowboys in the NFC Championship game (mark my words) and go on to beat the Colts... nah... the Broncos in the superbowl.

chargerboy69

Here we go Steelers. . Here we go. .
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Rack

Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 17, 2006, 03:09:19 PM

I wish I was good with photoshop so I could paste a neck brace on Big Ben in that pic.  :yesnod:

chargerboy69

Quote from: Rack on July 17, 2006, 03:11:16 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 17, 2006, 03:09:19 PM

I wish I was good with photoshop so I could paste a neck brace on Big Ben in that pic.  :yesnod:

Damn, That is cold. ;D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

71CHALLENGER

speaking of the steelers and rosenthal, hows he doing anyway??/
man that was a horrific accident. did you check out the crash scene on the net??
hope he's doing well.

71 challenger

Lowprofile

Good thing his head is as hard as a piece of Granite.  :D :nana: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

topduarte

Cowboys since Day one!!!

Also, not a fan of the T.O. pickup but we will see if it works out!!! ;D

dodgeboy67

volk68

Dolphins fan all the way :yesnod:

I see a lot of Vikes fans happy to be rid of Culpepper, but I am excited to have him in Miami.  Of course, after Jay Fiedler, Brian Griese, AJ Feeley, and Gus Frerotte....how can anyone possibly complain about C-Pep  :rotz:

MassCharger73

Even with #4 going to the Colts it will be the Pats !
1973 Charger

73dodge

my favorite team?

The Browns

Are they going to the super bowl. Only if ALL the other teams/players/coaches in the NFL die in a fiery plane crash on thier way to their final games of the regular season and the only team that was left to play was a local high school team, then and only then will they will go to the Super Bowl, but they will loose in the final minutes do to a interception thrown by Charlie Frye to Kellen Winslow Jr. who rebreaks his leg running down the field on a post pattern. And 3rd string defender 15 year old JV player Jimmy intercepts it and runs it back for a TD.

There ya go the Cleveland Browns 06/07 season in a nut shell.....

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

h76

Green Bay Packers!
Gotta love the NFL-any team at the start of the season has a chance to at least go .500-maybe not the super bowl. That is why the NFL kicks all other major sports a**!
I can't pick a favorite for the Super Bowl-it's very wide open...gotta love it!

dodge freak

Maybe the Loins and the Browns could have their own "super playoff" for the worst team in 2007.

mikepmcs

49er's, Pats, Skins, Steelers.
Couldn't tell you who's going to the superbowl, as long as it isn't Dallas or Denver, i'll be happy.   :stirthepot:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

71CHALLENGER

VOLK68, IM CURIOUS HOW CULPEPPER WILL DO IN MIAMI ALSO.IM A BIG VIKING FAN
AND WAS A FAN OF HIS FOR YEARS, BUT LAST YEAR BEFORE BENIG TRADED HE STUNK :icon_smile_dead:
SO LETS SEE HOW HE DOE'S THIS YEAR, I'LL BE KEEPING A EYE ON HIM.
71 CHALLENGER

71CHALLENGER

opps!!!!! sorry about the cap locks being on again guys :-[

volk68

He took a lot of flak last year for his performance with Min., and deservedly so.  I am not going to say he is the second coming of Marino, but I really think he is better than last year's performance would indicate.  Chris Chambers is no Randy Moss, but I think Culpepper will still put up respectable numbers.  My chief concern are his injury and his fumbles.  Still, he has to be better than Frerotte :yesnod: