News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worlds fastest indian

Started by 70charginglizard, August 02, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

I just got finished watching the worlds fastest indian and I have to tell you guys. This movie is a real winner. Awesome flick! If you get the chance you should all check it out. two thumbs up. :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

Silver R/T

I watched it while ago, its good movie
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Wakko

I liked it too.  Google that dude for the REAL story, it's neat.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Vainglory, Esq.

I was a really good movie.  It's one of the few I've bothered to see in theaters lately.

Charger_Fan

I missed it in the theater. :'( But I already know I need to own it, so I'm gonna wait until the video store blows out a bunch of them cheap & buy a copy. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bandit67

Be sure to go into the Special Features section and watch  Offerings to the Gods of Speed: about a twenty minute feature with the real Burt Munroe..........the guy is a hoot........

472 R/T SE

Great movie!  Loved his trailer he improvised.

bull

I just saw it last night. Very inspirational and entertaining.

http://www.indianmotorbikes.com/features/munro/munro.htm

This is what amazes me, all the intricate parts he made himself: "He made his own barrels, flywheels, pistons, cams and followers and lubrication system. In their final form he in effect hand-carved his con-rods from a Caterpillar tractor axle, and hardened and tempered them to 143 tons tensile strength. He built a seventeen plate, thousand pound pressure clutch and used a triple chain drive. He experimented with streamlining and, in its final form, the bike was completely enclosed in a streamlined shell.The leaf-sprung fork was dispensed with and what appears to be a girder fork from a 1925 - 1928 Prince substituted."