News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Today the same 2 gas stations that were $1.19 yesterday were now $1.49, .30 cent jump over night? LEON. :brickwall: :shruggy: :slap:

TruckDriver

Friday oil jumped $3.25 a barrel yesterday, so the gas stations are jumping on that to I suppose Thursday oil ended at just over $25 a barrel.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68CoronetRT

Still over 2.20$ for 87 here in San Diego. What a rip!

Lennard

odcics2

How much was oil a barrel in the early 70s, before the embargo?  :shruggy:
I was paying a quarter a gallon... 

Took 5 bucks to fill the car up to the flip cap!   :coolgleamA:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

TruckDriver

Went up again $.10-.12 cents average in south-east, South Central Wi. $1.59 here in town by me, $1.54 half hour south
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Bobs69

My wife and I went to Costa Rica for a week. 

While on a excursion our guide asked us what we noticed at an intersection.

I say "there is no advertised price at the gas station"

She said "that's right!  That's because the price is the SAME no matter where in the country you get it."

She also said the prices change, weekly lets say.  I don't remember.  Certainly not like the Canadian market.  Maybe even by the month.

She also said, and this blew me away so I hope you guys reading this aren't drinking or eating......................that on long weekends............................here it comes people................. "gas prices are lowered to help people out!!!!" 

Mind blowing isn't it.

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

68X426

Northern California - we finally got to $1.99 for regular 2 weeks ago, and this morning BAM !! it's $2.19.  The news out of Sacramento is it'll go up another 20 cents in a week as the special "summer" blend for California designer gasoline goes into useage and winter gasoline is used up .

Only here can "summer" start February 27th and increase gas taxes by 40 cents.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

TruckDriver

Went from $1.51 here about a week ago, to $1.75 today in south central Wisconsin. Was $1.69 yesterday  :P
PETE