News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats your favorit cartoon from the 50s and 60s

Started by REDNECK, August 19, 2006, 08:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDNECK

mines buggs bunny or Willie coyote whats yours

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

REDNECK

mopar_madman

those are good always liked woody woodpecker, anyone remember the banana splits?
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

BigBlockSam

all those old toons are great. i can't watch  the new ones. banana splits were cool but there not a cartoon. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

wally walrus and tennessee tuxedo

the ant and the ardvark

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Shakey

hemigeno

Even now, my kids' favorite 'toons have to be the Pink Panther series.  My 8 year old son used to roll in the floor laughing at the cartoon played during the opening credits of the Peter Sellers' movies, and all of them like the regular cartoons about as much.

What about the other "kids" shows of the day though?

MichaelRW

Deputy Dawg, with Augie doggie and doggy daddy. ;D
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Lowprofile

The Hair Bear Bunch!  :icon_smile_big:  oh yea, Heckle & Jeckle were funny too! :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_se_ron

Top Cat....totally hip, totally cool
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

CaptMarvel

Finally, a topic close to my nostalgic old fogey heart....I always liked Underdog, Commander McBragg, Jonny Quest, The Jetsons, Touche Turtle, and last, but not least, all of the Hanna B. superhero stuff (the early Superfriends (with Marvin, Wendy & their dog- watch for cameos by Plastic Man, Green Arrow & the Flash) Man, I'm a nerd! :icon_smile_big:

BLACKWOLF

HEY HEMIGENO, I NEVER MISSED JOHNNY SOKKO OR SPEEDRACER!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BigBlockSam

SPEEDRACER was cool and his brother racer x
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

BB1

Delete my profile

Johnny SixPack

How 'bout:

The Inspector

I wish they'd make them available on DVD. :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

PocketThunder

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 21, 2006, 06:22:00 PM

NO WAY!   Racer-X was speeds brother?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Drache

Sadly being a product of the 80's I only had things like ninja turles, transformers, thundercats, The Wuzzles, etc.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

4402tuff4u

Under dog, Felix the Cat, Popeye, Magilla Gorilla, The Jetsons, Casper was pretty cool too!  :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

mopar_madman

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 22, 2006, 08:59:02 AM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 21, 2006, 06:22:00 PM

NO WAY!   Racer-X was speeds brother?

yeah it was a secret, only racer x knew, I think speed finally figures it out been a long time since i seen them.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Neal_J

Top 5, from the bottom up:

5.  Fractured Fairy Tales
4.  Speed Racer (except Spritle)
3.  Mr. Peabody & Sherman
2.  Underdog
1.  Tenessee Tuxedo

Help Me, Mr. Whoopie...get the 3-D-B-B.

Neal

Old Moparz

Bugs Bunny

Daffy Duck

Speed Racer

Fat Albert

The Beatles (Yes, a cartoon version)

Captain Scarlet (Not a cartoon, but puppets)  http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/anderson/scarlet/

Gumby

Fritz the Cat    :D

The Pink Panther

Gigantor  (Better than all the newer robots too)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

cool440

Mine would have to be UNDERDOG!  The dude rhymed and saved the day!
69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.