News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Purple Superbird Covertible

Started by 262chargers, August 24, 2006, 11:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

262chargers

I remeber a thread with Wing Car Verts, and this car came up, this is a pic (no scanner :icon_smile_blackeye:) from a 2003 "Deals On Wheels", I wish I had a time machine. The cars in these older, 3-4 year old books are dirt cheap by todays standards...

PocketThunder

$27,900!  you know what that means.....  todays prices are gonna seem like a bargain in 3 more years.... :pity:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

Don't be so sure , money is getting real tight !

hemigeno

Correct me if I'm wrong about that car, but it's just a 'Runner Convert with a wing, right?

:ahum:

69_500

If i'm not mistaken that car was a satelite convertible he put a wing on.

2fast4u

"AEROBEEK nose delete"!?!?   How old is this mag. it came from?
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

262chargers

From May of 2003. Heres more from the same mag, a bunch of good deals, no Barret-Jackson references, ah the good old days....

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

thats very cool, thanks for sharing
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

1fine69

that is very cool thanks for reminding us of the cheaper days! i thin they will come down a little with all the new parts being repopped now a days if they don't good cause either way we will keep enjpying the hobby!  :yesnod:  :yesnod:
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

62 Max

Quote from: 69_500 on August 25, 2006, 04:54:08 PM
If i'm not mistaken that car was a satelite convertible he put a wing on.

You are not mistaken.That car was at Columbus years ago.I am pretty sure it was in a fire a few years back.I think MCG did an article after the fire.Wasn't destroyed but pretty bad.

69_500

Glad to hear that my mind isn't going that fast. Then again I hope it never does. It shouldn't be really fading before 30 should it?

Ghoste

It doesn't fade.  As you gather knowledge and trivia, your brain fills and it sometimes takes longer to access the proper files.  :icon_smile_big: