News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing pics...Abusing my Flickr account

Started by pettybird, November 26, 2007, 06:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

All my pics from Europe, including all 'ring and Stuttgart pics are up, as well as this year's hot rod power tour and five or six wing car meets.

4200 pics and counting...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19957400@N06/collections/

Let me know if there's any trouble with viewing them--I'm new to that site.

VPFD13

Nice pics :2thumbs: Ill bet it was cool to see all those wing car on the track.
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

A383Wing

Great pics....go here http://aerowarriors.com/aw99.html for the 1999 Aero Reunion that we were a part of....look close and you can see the funny looking pointy nosed purple car.

Bryan

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: DougSchellinger on November 26, 2007, 08:51:25 PM
Nice pics!
I agree nice pics  :2thumbs: We had great time and was nice to meet ya and everyone else in Menphis, looking forward to next year. I'm trying to put something together for all the wing cars and everone else to meet up at my shop before leaving Little rock on the power tour

Ken

pettybird

Quote from: A383Wing on November 26, 2007, 09:21:30 PM
Great pics....go here http://aerowarriors.com/aw99.html for the 1999 Aero Reunion that we were a part of....look close and you can see the funny looking pointy nosed purple car.

Bryan

I can't see our B5 car in the pic, but the Marty Robbins Daytona is visible in one...

Funny I have a couple hundred pics of that meet, too, but they're on that weird thing called "film."

69_500

Ah film. Yeah I have a few boxes full of nothing but negatives of car shows. One of these days I'll get them all organized, ahhh probably not.

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on November 27, 2007, 05:07:20 PM
Ah film. Yeah I have a few boxes full of nothing but negatives of car shows. One of these days I'll get them all organized, ahhh probably not.

sam's club puts them on CD for something like 17 cents each...it's an idea.  We have a bunch of slides that we put on CD there

pettybird

OK!  Updated!

I added another 1000 pictures, and organized them.  I have twelve different events up and a bunch of other random wings.  There's close to 1800 wing pics...were you there?

http://flickr.com/photos/pettybird/collections/72157603306705599/

talladega 04
milwaukee 07
charlotte 07
frankenmuth 06
route 66 meet 05
lebanon PA meet 03
chicagoland/DSAC 04
power tour '07

more...a couple are local shows, but still a few good pics.

Stewart check out the Lebanon pics--your youngest is sleeping on the floor of the revolving jail...  He just kinda passed out there.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on November 28, 2007, 05:08:28 AM
OK!  Updated!

I added another 1000 pictures, and organized them.  I have twelve different events up and a bunch of other random wings.  There's close to 1800 wing pics...were you there?

http://flickr.com/photos/pettybird/collections/72157603306705599/

talladega 04
milwaukee 07
charlotte 07
frankenmuth 06
route 66 meet 05
lebanon PA meet 03
chicagoland/DSAC 04
power tour '07

more...a couple are local shows, but still a few good pics.

Stewart check out the Lebanon pics--your youngest is sleeping on the floor of the revolving jail...  He just kinda passed out there.
thanks doug i remember that he was very young and tired   he is 6 now   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

OK!  Updated!

milwaukee 07

:yesnod:   who's the guy diggin for a hose clamp in the trunk of his car?   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 29, 2007, 09:59:19 AM
OK!  Updated!

milwaukee 07

:yesnod:   who's the guy diggin for a hose clamp in the trunk of his car?   :brickwall:
????  your car  , maybe you never seen ya  ?

69_500

Well I hate to tell you this, but if your putting a hose clamp in the trunk, you have a few things to learn about these cars. They aren't Porshe, the engine is in the front.  :slap: :smilielol:

So I'm assuming its you, or your trying to get a positive ID so that you can send him the bill for the missing hose clamp?

pettybird

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 29, 2007, 09:59:19 AM
OK!  Updated!

milwaukee 07

That is pretty silly.  There aren't any hose clamps in there. 

pettybird

moparstuart

pettybird

I GOTS THE PARTZ FOR THE KARS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brock Samson

:scope:  what's them two little white marks on the hood?..

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 30, 2007, 12:51:12 PM

:drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   
HEMI

Made with a label maker on the way to the show. :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 30, 2007, 03:04:04 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on November 30, 2007, 12:51:12 PM

:drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   
HEMI

Made with a label maker on the way to the show. :icon_smile_big:
those are a one of one high dollar HEMI emblems

Brock Samson

pettybird

I was just shooting the cars--it was taken before you asked me for a clamp.

It's HILARIOUS that you can see the little stickers on the hood.  Dymo label printer FTW!!!

marty42

Quote from: pettybird on November 30, 2007, 02:02:57 AM
(He bummed one from me  ;) )
Hey Doug!  With a whole lot of work, our Daytona could look like that one.

pettybird

Quote from: marty42 on December 15, 2007, 04:02:50 AM
Quote from: pettybird on November 30, 2007, 02:02:57 AM
(He bummed one from me  ;) )
Hey Doug!  With a whole lot of work, our Daytona could look like that one.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves ;)

Right now it's sole purpose is to make Stewart feel bad he doesn't own it.

moparstuart

just cant stop rubbing it in can you, wing car snob