News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did some of you come up with your usernames?

Started by Ghoste, July 18, 2005, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

psykicpup

Me & my mate on a bus heard a woman talkin' 'bout her puppy which she was convinced was psychic...so I whispered to my mate 'psychicpuppy'' in the style of Scrappydoo (from Scoobydoo) (you know 'puppypower' an all that. lol)
we didnt stop laughing till she got off the bus & my mate suggested one day I should use it as an internet nickname.....so I did!....didnt have spellcheck then tho   lol
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

IBsmokin

TheGhost

Well, it all goes back to when I was 8 or 9 years old.  I went to a friends birthday party.  It was a sleepover type thing, so we spent the night.  Well, he lived on a farm, which had 2 houses, a newer one, which him and his family lived in, and the original farmhouse, which was supposed to be haunted.  Well, on a dare, I went to spend an hour in the farmhouse, and, my devious little mind came up with a way to scare the crap out of my friends.  I went outside to the shed, got some chains and stuff, and went back in the farmhouse, and waited.  Part of the dare was that if I didn't come back in an hour, my friends would come look for me, in case I was hurt or something.  So, after an hour, they all came, which was when I started moaning, and rattling the chains, and walking around upstairs, which of course sent them all running outside screaming their heads off.  I followed them, laughing my ass off, and, since that day, I got the nickname of Ghost. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mefirst

Ghost*** What happend to the nics Purple Neon, Sublime Sattelite, NeonMan with white cowboy hat and chaps, etc..?? ;D

Johnny SixPack

:hah:

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 03:25:33 PM
Ghost*** What happend to the nics Purple Neon, Sublime Sattelite, NeonMan with white cowboy hat and chaps, etc..?? ;D

:slap: :smilielol:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

Purple Neon is self explanitory, and, Sublime was me being a moron, and changing my name before I actually had the car.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 03:29:11 PM

Purple Neon is self explanitory, and, Sublime was me being a moron, and changing my name before I actually had the car.

Well, can yah at least wear the white hat in the Dart?   :icon_smile_big:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

TheGhost

Yea, there is alot more room in there than there was in the Neon, and, I don't look so out of place. ;D

RD

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 03:29:11 PM

MPD
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mefirst

RD

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:

Mefirst

TheGhost

Quote from: RD on July 20, 2005, 03:46:50 PM
Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 03:45:25 PM
Ghost wants to know what an MPD is ???

multiple personality disorder

My other personallities are offended by that statement. :icon_smile_big:

RD

Quote from: formula_440 on July 20, 2005, 03:49:28 PM

Oh no he didn't! :yesnod:

LMAO! :smilielol:

:2thumbs:

Johnny

thank you, thank you, thank you very much *elvis*

I am here all week! uhwahuh!

Mefirst

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 03:51:26 PM

So that mean your other self is sensing PMS ??

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 03:51:26 PM

Does each personality come complete with its own hat? ???

And MPD would explain that crazy post count you've got goin' on MoParts.   :smilielol:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

Mefirst

I think our friend Everett should run for office.. He ´s got my vote...

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 04:02:11 PM

The key question is... what office?

Supervisor of regional fried chicken sales?

Director of white cowboy hat operations?

Administrator for 4 door Dart repair facilities?

Give me a ballot, I'll cast my vote!   :icon_smile_big:

Johnny

Johnny's Herd:

Mefirst

Quote from: formula_440 on July 20, 2005, 04:14:39 PM
Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 04:02:11 PM

The key question is... what office?

Supervisor of regional fried chicken sales?

Director of white cowboy hat operations?

Administrator for 4 door Dart repair facilities?

Give me a ballot, I'll cast my vote!  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny

We will have to let him answer to what "political" quest he is going to set his aim at...

RD

he is a part of the new Lee Iacocca DCX advertising specials.   You know where they bring back the old commercials to associate the new car with the classic charger?

Ghost, is representing the:

"white hat special" charger gang!

Ghoste

Hey! I can join that club.  My 67 is a white hat special.