News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did some of you come up with your usernames?

Started by Ghoste, July 18, 2005, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mefirst

Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2005, 04:27:55 PM
Hey! I can join that club.  My 67 is a white hat special.

Yes you can ;D But you always have to ware your hat and chaps when you take your baby put for a ride :icon_smile_cool:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: formula_440 on July 20, 2005, 04:14:39 PM
Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 04:02:11 PM
I think our friend Everett should run for office.. He ´s got my vote...

The key question is... what office?

Supervisor of regional fried chicken sales?

Director of white cowboy hat operations?

Administrator for 4 door Dart repair facilities?

Give me a ballot, I'll cast my vote!   :icon_smile_big:

Johnny

We will have to let him answer to what "political" quest he is going to set his aim at...

Fair enough! ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

How about "World Dictator".  I like how that one sounds.....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mefirst

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 04:55:00 PM
How about "World Dictator".  I like how that one sounds.....

Sorry dude.. There are no vacancies as "World Dictator" But we have a job at the local Bowling Ally...

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mefirst

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

RD

all twenty of Ghost's personalities do not know who that is   :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_big: :METAL: :lolexplode: :mrt: :smilielol:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mefirst

RD

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 05:20:34 PM
Well he can use www.google.com and find out :icon_smile_big:

doesnt mean he will know what to do after he does!  google may locate a sex ed video though  :icon_smile_question:  if you find it ghost, give me the link LOL !!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mefirst

Quote from: Ghost on July 20, 2005, 05:24:50 PM
Ouch.... now those last ones hurt...  :'(

Does that mean you know who Jenna J is ? Shame on you if you dont !

RD

Ouch.... now those last ones hurt...   :'(

i am sorry ghost, mefirst made me do it.  he was using the jedi mindtrick!  :icon_smile_tongue:

Mefirst

Quote from: RD on July 20, 2005, 05:37:00 PM

i am sorry ghost, mefirst made me do it.  he was using the jedi mindtrick!  :icon_smile_tongue:

The what?? I hate Starwars :icon_smile_dead:

TheGhost

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 05:28:14 PM

Does that mean you know who Jenna J is ? Shame on you if you dont !

I got a couple of her movies. ;)

dart3404

Didn't someone sell purple's hat on the DC board? When did he get a Dart?

Lowprofile

Hey Ghoste, you Never saw Me..................

Cause Stone Cold Said So!   LOL
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

Quote from: dart3404 on July 20, 2005, 10:09:07 PM
Didn't someone sell purple's hat on the DC board? When did he get a Dart?

About 2 months ago.  Sorry if I've missed you asking the other time. :-\  Found it posted for sale on Cuda-Challenger.com, and the asking price and distance were right, so I bought it.

dart3404

mustanghater

well my best friend was killed by a hit and run and the driver was driving a mustang :icon_smile_evil:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ghoste

Well there's one that isn't as obvious as it sounds.  Sorry to hear that man.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

amidemon

I got mine from the Danzig song "Am I Beast" off his first album.  "Am I beast or am I demon, am I just like you!?"  No one ever knows what it means, and most people don't even realize it's three words, they try and pronounce it like one word.

Brian