News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PARIS HILTON ARRESTED.

Started by 70charginglizard, September 07, 2006, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: dodge freak on September 07, 2006, 05:20:53 PM

You can go to Las Vegas and rent a car like that for $300-$500 a day. Try to get a hot girl in Vegas for that much.

:yesnod:

a half decent looking hooker in Vegas will run you about $600-$1000 for a s&f, and that only lasts for an hour. Not that I would know about such things.  :angel:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

You can go to Las Vegas and rent a car like that for $300-$500 a day. Try to get a hot girl in Vegas for that much.

Sorry, bubba.

Renting an auto like that runs about $1000.00 with a mega deposit.

And Paris isn't that hot.

Hell, run down to KFC and drop by Victoria's Secret and you've saved yourself $925.00.  :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

73chgrSE

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 07, 2006, 05:25:58 PM

:yesnod:

a half decent looking hooker in Vegas will run you about $600-$1000 for a s&f, and that only lasts for an hour. Not that I would know about such things.  :angel:

your standards must be too high. JK

dodge freak

www.dreamcarrentals.com -well they don't show that car but 2 Ferrari 's a F355 for $750 a day or a F348 for $500 for 24 hours-but you only can put 75 miles on it or its more money. Who cares about a deposit , just give them a credit card they give it back when you bring the car back.

No rich girls like Paris work at KFC , but I get your message. :yesnod:

Ponch ®

Quote from: formula_496 on September 07, 2006, 05:47:32 PM

Sorry, bubba.

Hell, run down to KFC and drop by Victoria's Secret and you've saved yourself $925.00.  :yesnod:

I'd still rather bang Paris.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Lowprofile

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 07, 2006, 03:58:35 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 07, 2006, 03:12:29 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 07, 2006, 03:08:04 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on September 07, 2006, 02:58:57 PM
not no, but hell no
:icon_bs:

I second that.  I can't stand her and I sure as hell would.

I get a kick out of guys who say "I wouldn't bang [insert famous but annoying hot chick's name]. She's a slut".   Yeah right...In reality they'd probably blow their load in their boxers if a chick half as hot said "hi" to them.

LOL Right on the money Bro!  

Dumb as a mud fence, but still Smokin' Hot! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 07, 2006, 02:39:33 PM
Every time she opens her mouth, I can hear those two brain cells just banging away against each other.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 07, 2006, 06:19:51 PM
Quote from: formula_496 on September 07, 2006, 05:47:32 PM

Sorry, bubba.

I'd still rather bang Paris.

Dude, is that you, Mojo?

I always heard it's best to get 'em drunk. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Johnny SixPack

Man, she wants yah, Mojo! :nana:

Johnny's Herd:

69charger2002

laughed at all the posts after mine. i think you have me wrong. see paris hilton to me is just not hot.. call me a swamp monster, retarded whatever..now i am NOT that way with all slutty hot chicks. that was an assumption.. take pamela anderson for instance.. hot, slutty, diseased.. i'd take her over paris ANY DAY. even at 40, and knowing she wouldn't even know i was doing anything to her probably.. i'd be all over it
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

NHCharger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on September 07, 2006, 02:58:57 PM
not no, but hell no

I have to agree with Trav on this one. I don't care what Paris says about only having two lovers. She's probably seen more ass than a McDonald's toilet seat. :moon:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

dodge freak

We are not saying we like to love her and see her everyday just a quickie would be just fine for me. I am sure if I could pick ANYBODY she would not be the first-might not even make the top 10- but no way would I turn it down. I don't care how used she is-she be a good time for me for sure.

Todd Wilson

dodge freak

Wow that car is like worth over $500,000 so maybe its even more than $1,000 a day to rent.

If you want to see her in hand cuffs check out www.thesun.co.uk  She was with Rod Stewart's daughter, she sure knows how to pick her girl friends :yesnod:

AKcharger

I think her personality makes her the uglyest celebrity I know...well maybe Mike Moore beats her out. 

My favorite P. Hilton moment was when she was speared to death in Wax Museum, my wife and I stood up and cheered! (NICE '68 Charger in that movie too)

Now with all that said, I WOULD spend money on a life size P. Hilton Shooting target, now I'd nail that with my M-14 or FN-FAL then set it on fire and afterwards urinate on the ashes

Oh, in case you couldn't tell I'm not a big fan of hers

greenpigs

She will have BIG money later in life but for now she is just rich. To me she is a skinny(think coke head) spoiled skank that is good looking I guess but far from hot.

Paris(Kentucky?) was only with two guys last week I think is what she said.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dodge freak

I seen that she made $30,000,000  the last year she file income tax-think it was in the Sun paper. Thats big money in my book but yeah when her Mom and Dad are gone she get all that Hilton hotel money. Her Mom had her at age 18 so it my be a long time till her Mom dies.

Would not surprise me one bit if she is a coke head, and yeah it sounds like the police did no blood test on her. Too bad, she might have been on all sorts of drugs.

MichaelRW

This PH DUI got me wondering. Say you get pulled over for whatever, a broken tail light, going to slow, not using your turn signal. Cop smells booze on you. He orders you out of the car and does the breathalyzer on you. You post a .07. That being .01 under the limit in California anyways, means you did not exceed the limit for a DUI. Then why do I hear of so many people that are taken in eventhough they breath less than the limit?

Other questions.

Is it illegal to drive even if you had only 1 drink, 2 drinks, a million drinks?

Or is it all really up to the whims of the officer that puls you over?

Please shed some light on this?
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

dodge freak

Don't know the law in every state but over here in Michigan when they changed the law a few years ago to make it .08 from .1 for drunk they also made it for a cop to be able to arrest you if he just thinks you are impaired. So yeah, even 1 drink can get you busted now here in Michigan and other states as well but I am not sure on that. I do know for sure its up to the cop here in Michigan so that stinks. I never drive now if I had a drink even hours later. Luckily for me I don't like to drink so no problems for me.

Now having said that I have no idea if anybody here has ever been jailed for just 1 drink , but it could happen. The cops here can also take your blood for testing and if you refuse you lose your license for 6 months on the spot. If they find anything even that you smoke a joint a week ago that too can be grounds for impaired driving. You are a sharp guy to notice that.

My old mans is an attorney here in Michigan so I know what I am talking about, I seen all the stuff about the law change when it first happen. He-my Dad won't drive either if he has even 1 drink , he waits till the next day.

MichaelRW

Thanks Dodge Freak. I was afraid of that. Impaired? That's a judgement call. I think if the state sets a DUI limit then you should be either under it or over it. Period. This whole DUI, impaired scenario is just too ambiguous to be fair.

My wife and I go out to dinner once or twice a week and I always have 1 or 2 drinks. She always has just one. I wonder what would happen if I ever got pulled over.

BTW, I have been driving for 42 years and have received only 1 ticket, that being in 1980.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

dodge freak

Well I am guessing but you should be ok, I think the main reason the law is like this is in case somebody gets hurt, but yeah I am with you its not a judgement call -I mean a cop is not a doctor how can he really know ?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dodge freak

:iagree: They might not even charge her with it, we know next week or so.

daytonalo

WONDER IF THEY DID A CAVITY SEARCH ? JUST A THOUGHT !