News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is this rght?

Started by Mean 318, October 04, 2006, 06:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

is this the right alternator bracket set up? I am going from a 440 w/ac to a 440 w/o ac. I dont like chrome, but this is cheep. Thanks.

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Mean 318

woops, lol!

Chryco Psycho

that is rigth , you will need 3 spacers as well , not sure if they are included 

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

chargerhunter

Bouchillon Performance looks like. It is the same kit I bought, had to change the water pump pulley too. My 383 has manual steering too though.
Easy fix on the chrome, know anyone that has a sand blaster? The spacers they provide are not chromed and will have to be painted  :eyes:
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

Mean 318

If I scuff em up real good do you think I could paint them?

Chryco Psycho

deputycrawford

Get ahold of Manciniracing.com for the water pump and crank pulleys. I love mine and they look stock. they even have the correct flat black finish.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

chargerhunter

Bouchillon Performance is where I bought all of my pulleys, water pump,crank and the alt. bracket. They shipped fast and seem to be holding up well.
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

deputycrawford

Good, the more places the better the price. I'm glad more people are jumping on the band wagon.

Im not on the wagon though.....MMMMMM....BEER..... :cheers:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.