News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger scam or no??

Started by 68dream, September 18, 2006, 03:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68dream

ive been watching this auction for a few days now, and am serious on placing a bid. ive asked the seller a few questions which he has replied to but very very briefly....he keeps assuring me i wont be disappointed.

i ran the vin # for liens. none popped up, BUT the vehicle with that vin# has NEVER been registered in the US ever!! it was searched back to 1970. the owner says he has a title dated just a few weeks ago. im confused, as im new to this, plus im in canada where the laws are different.

any help would be greatly appreciated!  thanks :-\

link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260030817358&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

MotorHeadJoe

good luck with figuring out your problem too. the coronet i'm looking at is only about two hours from me so when i get some time i'm gonna go to the address he gave me and check it out.

myk

I'd exchange bodily fluids with an AIDS-tainted stripper before I'd buy a car from an online auction, UNLESS I could physically inspect the car, including an extensive test drive.  The only thing that anyone can be assured of is that the seller won't be disappointed when someone buys his car...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Ghoste

I agree with Myk.  It isn't like it's that last Charger that is ever going to be offered for sale.  If you think you smell a rat, then leave it alone.

4402tuff4u

Remember what momma said: "go with your gut feeling" :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BigBlackDodge

IT HAS A 383,NO TRANSMISSION BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS A MANUAL.

Did the clutch pedel tip ya off Sherlock?

BBD

68dream

ya i dunno about this one. from the way the reserve was met by a (0) rated bidder, how i just got a second chance offer, almost no pictures and plenty of emails saying id "like the car!".
think ill go with my gut on this one  :rotz:

thx guys