News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my new car.

Started by Orange_Crush, September 18, 2006, 09:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

Still don't know what I want to do with it.  Picked it up on Sunday and it has no rust to speak of.  There is no rust perforation anywhere on the car.  I don't know whether I'll flip it or have some fun with it or relegate it to daily driver duty.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

More
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

Last ones

PocketThunder

the leaning tower of power!

where did this car come from?  its so cool to see rust free cars like that...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Rubberduck

Congratulations on that one.
This would be a good daily driver.

Mario
´68 Charger, 505 by CWE, 4-speed

Orange_Crush

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 18, 2006, 09:27:05 AM

It served daily-driver duty in and around the concord/Huntersville area of NC from birth 'till 2005. when it was put in a garage.  The car starts like like a new fuel injected car and runs smooth and quiet.  Tranny is great.  All it needs is some spiffing up and a new set of tires.

daytonalo

You should be ashamed of yourself . Why would you steal that car from a grandmom ?

Chargen69

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 18, 2006, 09:35:09 AM

It served daily-driver duty in and around the concord/Huntersville area of NC from birth 'till 2005. when it was put in a garage.  The car starts like like a new fuel injected car and runs smooth and quiet.  Tranny is great.  All it needs is some spiffing up and a new set of tires.

Hey Orange,
did you move away from LW?

TruckDriver

I'd love to have that as a daily driver. Put my Keystone Raiders on it, and drive it :yesnod: Care to share how much you stoled it for?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

andy74

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 18, 2006, 04:22:41 PM
I'd love to have that as a daily driver. Put my Keystone Raiders on it, and drive it :yesnod: Care to share how much you stoled it for?
and what would be your flipper price?

Manfred318

Hey cool car!! I had one just like that one and I loved it!! Hope you enjoy that bad boy!

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

dodgecharger-fan

Is that gator grain vinyl?

Pretty cool car. I like it.
It's good to see one nice and clean like that.

I've been toying with the idea that when my daughter gets to driving age in a couple of years, I'll steer her towards something with a /6 in it.
(She wants my 71 New Yorker with the 440-4 in it!)

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 18, 2006, 03:14:51 PM

Hey Orange,

Never lived in Lake Wylie.  That's just where my office is and where my parents used to live.  I'm in Charlotte right around the Mary Kay Cathedral.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: andy74 on September 18, 2006, 06:46:08 PM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 18, 2006, 04:22:41 PM
and what would be your flipper price?

I haven't decided whether I'm going to flip it.  Depends on how much I like driving it, I may sell the Altima and just use it as my DD.  As far as how much I stole it for...lets just say I got lucky.

4402tuff4u

Nice find OC! Was it the typical story of an old lady driving it around town? you bastard, you stole it! :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 19, 2006, 10:10:33 AM
Nice find OC! Was it the typical story of an old lady driving it around town? you bastard, you stole it! :icon_smile_big:

Well...sort-of.

I bought it from the flipper who bought it from the old lady.  In my own mind, I got a screaming deal, but to be honest, I probably paid a little less than what the car is actually worth.

Chargen69

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 18, 2006, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: Chargen69 on September 18, 2006, 03:14:51 PM

Hey Orange,

Never lived in Lake Wylie.  That's just where my office is and where my parents used to live.  I'm in Charlotte right around the Mary Kay Cathedral.
OH, ok, that makes sense.

TheGhost

Drive the hell out of that thing!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

as long as its reliable its good buy
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

greenpigs

Drive it till it breaks then put a 360 in it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

AKcharger

A Gold Duster! wow, it's cool just to see the original stripes and letters...those are long gone off 98% of any ones that remain.

I'd put a Chevy 350 in it  :icon_smile_evil:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

when i was in High School my best buddy Fred,.. "Crazy Fred" drove his Mom's baby blue and white Gold Duster,.. it had a 318 and we used to pull off the air cleaner and go haulin ass down at the Great Highway.. you can't race there any more  since they tore up the road and put a bunch of turns and lights every 200 yards or so,..
But back then on friday and Sat. nights up till about 1980 it was a drag strip for all the local street racers... that car sure seemed fast at the time, of course it was brand new and new cars all seem fast... if ya' took the air cleaner off it seemed alot faster...
  Good purchase!