News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A little off topic but still relevant to this forum (Sam McQuaig question)

Started by Ghoste, September 23, 2006, 05:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

In another thread we've been discussing race wing car clones and some race wing restorations and I was going to post this there but it doesn't strictly follow that topic and yet, this forum seems to be my best bet for getting the question answered.
I had heard something a few years ago about Sam McQuaigs 66 Charger still being around and that McQuaig was possibly going to restore it?  Can anyone shed some light on this rumor??

Aero426

Quote from: Ghoste on September 23, 2006, 05:39:10 AM
In another thread we've been discussing race wing car clones and some race wing restorations and I was going to post this there but it doesn't strictly follow that topic and yet, this forum seems to be my best bet for getting the question answered.
I had heard something a few years ago about Sam McQuaigs 66 Charger still being around and that McQuaig was possibly going to restore it?  Can anyone shed some light on this rumor??

I've heard nothing about it.  I Believe McQuagg is still alive. 

A good place to ask that question will be www.randyayersmodeling.com    Click on the forum, and then the "Darkside Racers Forum".   There are some folks on that model builders site that are well connected on vintage stock car topics.  Someone there may know.