It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aftermarket Bulge Hoods available???

Started by bigeric73SE, September 24, 2006, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


hey guys, i'm looking for a bulge hood that will fit my 73.  Is there an aftermarket style of this hood available??


not repopped yet, and not cheap if you can find one.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up


You can get a power bulge hood in fiberglass for 1971-1974. Also a company makes a fiberglass "ram charger" hood for 1971-1974.


any idea on a website you found these at? or cost?


Showcars/Body Pars Unlimited has several fiberglass hoods for the 1971-1974 Chargers. You can get the Power Bulge Hood, R/T Hood w/insert, Super Bee Hood w/insert and the Ramcharger Hood. Here is the link:

One of the members on this forum bought the Ramcharger style hood from them. Do a search under fiberglass hoods and there is a good thread on this subject.



Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams