News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

oil pressure emergency advice

Started by taxspeaker, June 28, 2015, 07:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 29, 2015, 02:40:53 PM
Yes, sending units can do some wacky things.  Mine was leaking a few weeks ago so I replaced it with a NAPA unit.  With the new unit it now reads from 15 to 30 pounds.  The old unit read from 35 to 65 pounds.  I always run 20/50 Valvoline racing oil......
:2thumbs:  me too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

That picture is beautiful.    :2thumbs:
I tried to resize it and post it but can't get it to post either.    :shruggy:
Hopefully you get some good news today and it's nothing major.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

taxspeaker

Bad sending unit trip resumes tomorrow!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

I once thought I had a similar problem. Turned out when I pulled the sending unit, there was RTV debris obstructing the inlet orifice into the sending unit.... Removed, good to go.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection