News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Outlaw

Started by JMF, October 02, 2006, 09:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

Anyone have a picture of a 1968 - 1970 Charger with American Racing Outlaw 1 wheels on, much appreciated

Charger_Fan

I don't know if these are all Outlaw's (or any of them), but they're close. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

any more pics of that lime green one with the rear windows filled in?...  :devil:

69 OUR/TEA

that thing shortened up a bit too??? :o :o :o

Charger_Fan

Yep, shortened a bit & chopped too. Funky, Man. :apimp:

This is the only other pic I've got.
I think the owner made an appearance here a year ago or so, amidst a throng of "WTF's??".

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

yeah i seem to remember it,.. where is she now?..

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 02, 2006, 07:28:25 PM
yeah i seem to remember it,.. where is she now?..
Beat's me. :shruggy:
It sorta falls into that 'strange Charger' category, along with this car...remember this one?