News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pro touring charger

Started by autodynamics, October 05, 2006, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

4402tuff4u

Pete coming out great!  Nice mirror!! :2thumbs:   Let me know when you get it home, want to see it in person!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

autodynamics

im bringing it home today..after 2 .....i will have more pics then .

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice!   That thing will blaze in the sun!   Nice color :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

4402tuff4u

After work I met Pete (autodynamics) at his home when he arrived with his new chariot. The pictures actually do not show how good the paint looks on his 69 Charger. In the sun the paint appears to give you a hint of Plum purple, but as you walk up to it, it turns to this nice dark metallic blue. All the lines are crisp, even and straight. I'm kind of jealous now that his turned out so good. Pete here's to ya!!  :2thumbs:  Keep us posted on your progress and I'll swing by with my 68 to help clear up the vacuum mystery. Oh, he also showed me his collection of new parts that are going into his Charger - simply awesome collection!!

I took pictures while Pete drooled and was getting parts ready to install that night. The dude has literally moved into his garage with TV and everything to take power naps and continue with the reassembly - I think his a bit motivated. Very nice set up!! I did'nt have a rag and did not want to touch the car, so pay no attention to the dust.

4402tuff4u

Shakey

autodynamics

4402tuff4u

Dayum Pete!! did you sleep at all last night? I see you got the wheels mounted, the bumpers, door handles and what other goodies did you install? How bout the grill? :D

Brock Samson

Sleeeeeek!

wow,..
mine was kinda like that, in that in doors it' looks dark blue but when ya roll it out into the sunlight it pops purple,..
sometimes grape,.. I just wish i had your quality of application...  :eyes:

more pics  :drool5: :popcrn: :METAL: :cheers: :boogie:

who needs this  :sleep: when ya' got that?..

autodynamics

the grill is in also just have to align the front bumper seeems to be a bit tricky does anybody have any suggestions? do i mount the braces first or do it all at once? i still have alot to do i will keep you guys up to date. var looks killa with the wheels and the stance.

autodynamics

4402tuff4u

Quote from: autodynamics on October 11, 2006, 11:57:52 AM
the grill is in also just have to align the front bumper seeems to be a bit tricky does anybody have any suggestions? do i mount the braces first or do it all at once? i still have alot to do i will keep you guys up to date. var looks killa with the wheels and the stance.
SC02184-1.jpg[/img]

If I remember correctly the bumpers have to be install on the braces cause you cant stick your had to tighten the bolts!

I believe the inner braces go in first, the valance next and the bumpers with the outer brace next..................I think  :-\  It's been a long time ago (2 months ago)

Charger_Fan

Great looking Charger! :drool5:
I think that roof looks really slick with the shaved drip rails & filled seams. I'm diggin' the ghost stripe too. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Shakey

What colour vinyl top are you puttin' on it?

Black, white, green or the Mod Top?   :D

NYCMille

Nice Pete.... very, very nice... plus with the power windows and door locks installed and new 6.1LHEMI - you are going to have yourself one hell of a magazine car there. :yesnod:

2fast4u

Looks great so far........can hardly wait to see it done!     :drive:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Rolling_Thunder

what wheel and tire combo is that ?   seems to be just right    :o
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

chargerrt

oh dear God!!!....that car is beautiful!!!  I LOVE the paint AND the wheels/tires

autodynamics

some more...........................................ive installed some windows , installed sound deadner,cleaned alot!!!and installed some speakers. i have a huge list still to go. hopefully soon enough i will drive this car. special thanks to 4402tuff4u and nycmile... cant wait to cruise with u guys...

Brock Samson

4402tuff4u

Pete that looks awesome!! I know you told me you had the sound and heat insulation on, but you are almost done with that!! This weekend I'll see if I can swing by with my 68 clunker to get a picture of them together and give you a hand if you need it. You are doing a great job bro! Keep up the good work. In a few weeks you'll be driving that masterpiece around!! :2thumbs:  Keep posting the photos!!!

Strat if Pete's garage was bigger than the 2 1/2 car space he has now, It would probably look like that! His garage is super neat!!! Ideal for re-assembly of a Charger. It's fitted with TV and sofa!! I was looking for the pool table and barbeque next! :D

NYCMille

Awesome Pete! Man you are movin' with that thing... I can't wait till' next season... you, Me and Mike will have to cruise out east or something, when people see the 3 of us pull in it will stop traffic.

NorwayCharger

WOW :drool5:

Great project, love those wheels/rims, color,ehh, all of it is just great..
Keep those pic´s coming ;)
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com